moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
i cannot for the life of me get megan to the park can someone please help me
I think you have to take your mom and sister to the spa, then you need to talk with megan at home (maybe in the evening and she will mention her husband visits the park at night/evening, the park will unlock, visit the park in the evening to meet the husband, then talk with megan in the evening again and it should do the megan in the park event...

Can't promise this will work but this is the order of events for me.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Totally agree about the breast sizes, they are almost a grotesque of the human form and oddly given all the weird arsed stuff that people make games about with all the inherent issues like mysoginy, rape, abuse and so on, the extra large massive breasts are in this instance something I find disturbing... There's always one thing that will do your head in if you let it in there and I can't reconcile the massive mammeries on any level...

Clever game in some ways, and certainly not the worst one being made at the moment.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
write sex_of_megan=150 in the console, invite her to the park then give her a potion ( without the mod that increase the efficiency of potion) and you will have the scene
Can I ask why "without the mod" ?
It's supposed to handle this particular case perfectly, so if I missed something, just tell it and it will be corrected.

ellan

May 31, 2017
Can I ask why "without the mod" ?
It's supposed to handle this particular case perfectly, so if I missed something, just tell it and it will be corrected.
well with the boost the park dialogue doesn't launch if it's active ( going in the config and disabling it works perfectly)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
well with the boost the park dialogue doesn't launch if it's active ( going in the config and disabling it works perfectly)
I'll look at it, thanks for the information

newspirit01

May 21, 2017
think you have to take your mom and sister to the spa, then you need to talk with megan at home (maybe in the evening and she will mention her husband visits the park at night/evening, the park will unlock, visit the park in the evening to meet the husband, then talk with megan in the evening again and it should do the megan in the park event...
Thank you. That work don't need to config game.

Reactions: moonanon

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I must say it was or is a pretty neat Game as far as the recent Version goes.
Was at first pretty awkward with the broken english but after a while, first hour or so, it didnt bothered me anymore. The Girls as well, I got used to it.
I love Games in general in which you got progressional Scenes and Signs of Corruption although the Make-Up sometimes is too much. I am looking forward on how he handles the Situation or how far he goes after you converted the Girls into Slaves.

Do you guys know if he will expand his Game like more Girls or Scenes before the Slave convertion? I mean the Mother and Sister are pretty much done at this point. Would be cool to have more Scenes with them before you make them Slaves.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
I think you have to take your mom and sister to the spa, then you need to talk with megan at home (maybe in the evening and she will mention her husband visits the park at night/evening, the park will unlock, visit the park in the evening to meet the husband, then talk with megan in the evening again and it should do the megan in the park event...

Can't promise this will work but this is the order of events for me.
ok ill try this ive brought mom and sis to spa already and met with husband at the park but ill try to talk to megan in the evening and see how it works

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Ok. Played the game for a while now (Using the Better Experience Mod). enjoyed it, but now i am in some dead ends. Maybe someone can help me.
How can i get aunt & Twins past Lvl 2 Corruption?
Also i am stuck witch Mrs Simpson, Emily and maria at lvl 3. Any Hints?

Would appreciate every help.

newspirit01

May 21, 2017
ok ill try this ive brought mom and sis to spa already and met with husband at the park but ill try to talk to megan in the evening and see how it works
I use potion instead of talk,Megan talk her husband go park at night,go to park at night sneak peek scene,go to megan and use potion again,sex scene with megan at park,go to megan house get scene,after that invite megan get compiete scene

Fanley

Jan 7, 2018
How to get megan playground scene at night ??
1) Have mother and sister entirely corrupted
2) Invite them at the spa. At the spa, you'll be seen by your neighboor, Megan's husband and he'll get more friendly towards you in the future. This unlocks Megan's happy ending when you invite her over and her husband is friendlier when seen at the playground.
3) You must be able to get to the playground. For that, I think you just need to feed Megan a potion after having invited here over once in order to learn that her husband spends a lot of time there.
4) You must visit the playground by night to find what Megan's husband is doing there. If you haven't done the spa with your sister and mother before, he'll tell you to fuck off.
5) Feed Megan another potion (maybe only in the evening) and you'll get her scene at the playground.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Ok. Played the game for a while now (Using the Better Experience Mod). enjoyed it, but now i am in some dead ends. Maybe someone can help me.
How can i get aunt & Twins past Lvl 2 Corruption?
Also i am stuck witch Mrs Simpson, Emily and maria at lvl 3. Any Hints?

Would appreciate every help.
Those scenes haven't been added yet, sorry bro come back in one...or six months or so.

Reactions: Flyte

Alieson

Oct 23, 2017
I don't see a post with this question but, can we corrupt mothers in the playground. They have no confiance and I understand ^^

401Grem

May 14, 2017
1) Have mother and sister entirely corrupted
2) Invite them at the spa. At the spa, you'll be seen by your neighboor, Megan's husband and he'll get more friendly towards you in the future. This unlocks Megan's happy ending when you invite her over and her husband is friendlier when seen at the playground.
3) You must be able to get to the playground. For that, I think you just need to feed Megan a potion after having invited here over once in order to learn that her husband spends a lot of time there.
4) You must visit the playground by night to find what Megan's husband is doing there. If you haven't done the spa with your sister and mother before, he'll tell you to fuck off.
5) Feed Megan another potion (maybe only in the evening) and you'll get her scene at the playground.
You also get a scene where you go to Megans and her husband is home and Megan leave you both so you can invite your girlfriend to have sex in front of the husband, Megan returns dressed like in the park and you screw her in front of her husband.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes