moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
how i get to be close with mega husband?
take your mom and sister to the spa when they are fully corrupted. The Husband will see you and respect you. Then you need to visit megan in the evening to unlock the park... meet him in the evening in the park... its all part of the new megan scene corruption path (most of these events involve megan during the evening).

Reactions: Merseault

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
So fingers crossed that the playground, will go unnoticed? Wait, i never saw the original game version... so maybe?
I think it doesn't make a difference. The incest alone can already screw this game up if Patreon decides to look further into it.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I think it doesn't make a difference. The incest alone can already screw this game up if Patreon decides to look further into it.
True, but that can be easily patched and dumped on lewd patcher. New renders take a lot more time.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
True, but that can be easily patched and dumped on lewd patcher. New renders take a lot more time.
Well, if he starts doing patches, all he needs to do is remove the trigger for the playground encounters from the script for the patreon version, and add them back with lewdpatcher. No need to actually remove the scene from the script or image folder.
Someone here who is his Patron could give him this idea.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'm pretty convinced his best bet is to fly under the radar at this point, lol, good luck to him :p

Reactions: Furyous D

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
No need to actually remove the scene from the script or image folder.
Patreon has become a little more shrewd when it comes to such things, unless the content is secured in an encrypted archive this may be easy to spot. But yeah... a larger patch with the content later put in could work.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Patreon has become a little more shrewd when it comes to such things, unless the content is secured in an encrypted archive this may be easy to spot. But yeah... a larger patch with the content later put in could work.
I really doubt whatever poor sap Patreon pays to check if there's forbidden content in games will go around unpacking the rpa files and looking into 2000+ images.

People are giving Patreon too much credit. Most games they caught are obvious about the incestuous content (with names like Dating My Daughter and Big Brother), or have the incest come up really early in the game (which Corruption does). I really doubt they play more than a few minutes or unpack and check game files.

Reactions: klang

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I really doubt they play more than a few minutes or unpack and check game files.
hmmm... so making a lenghty family friendly intro and securing all the images with encryption may do the trick? Well the X k pledge worthy get extra attention. so itl probably work until you hit 2-3k. which is enough.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes