AB84

Aug 31, 2017
does anybody know how i can get the three older milfs in the residential area to meet with the principles daughters?

Fanley

Jan 7, 2018
does anybody know how i can get the three older milfs in the residential area to meet with the principles daughters?
If my memory serves me correctly :
- you must have met those three ladies saying good bye to their husbands going to work and corrupt them a few times with the gas until they agree to disrobe as a "hello" every time you meet them.
- you must have the principle's family corrupted enough to get her, her daughter and her grand-daughter to go down on you at the end of a family meal
- get to the principle's house during the day and an action or talk with the daughter and grand daughter will have them give you a tour of the district... during which you'll meet the three ladies ;)

Reactions: misterday

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
You can still raise it higher to 120 but at this point go onto your computer at home and click surf web, find out about job ad, then talk to the principal. then talk to simpson again

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
You can still raise it higher to 120 but at this point go onto your computer at home and click surf web, find out about job ad, then talk to the principal. then talk to simpson again
thanks worked perfectly with my current stat

hereforthefaps

Apr 25, 2017
I am terribly sorry if someone else asked already but I seem to encounter error that can't solve by myself.When I start the game it says it's not compatible with windows 64 bit versions...

EDIT: Whitelisting the folder to my anti-virus seems to get rid of the problem.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
does anyone know how to put this game in full screen mode?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I am terribly sorry if someone else asked already but I seem to encounter error that can't solve by myself.When I start the game it says it's not compatible with windows 64 bit versions...

EDIT: Whitelisting the folder to my anti-virus seems to get rid of the problem.
what antivirus are you using i use kaspersky on a win7 64 bits and i don't get this error

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes