Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
nop nothing changed
Sorry forgot to mention one step.

Got to C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\corruption-(random numbers) and delete the persistent file. And only that file. Then it should start in full screen. Let me know if that worked. If not there may be another way.

Oh and make sure you close the game first.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Sorry forgot to mention one step.

Got to C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\corruption-(random numbers) and delete the persistent file. And only that file. Then it should start in full screen. Let me know if that worked.

Oh and make sure you close the game first.
again... nop nothing changed

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
i did all the steps and nothing changed
Mmh could you right click on the main corruption folder and click on properties? How many files and folders are there?

There should be 997 files and 75 folders unless you are using the mod then it should be 999 files and 75 folders. Oh and what OS are u using as in W10, W7, Mac, etc.

Oh another edit, do you play any other Renpy game and do you have the same issues with those?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Mmh could you right click on the main corruption folder and click on properties? How many files and folders are there?

There should be 997 files and 75 folders unless you are using the mod then it should be 999 files and 75 folders. Oh and what OS are u using as in W10, W7, Mac, etc.

Oh another edit, do you play any other Renpy game and do you have the same issues with those?
my os is win7 64 bits and the folder has a lot more files because i have unred the img and now the rpyc files to see what i can change to get full screen mode on

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
my os is win7 64 bits and the folder has a lot more files because i have unred the img and now the rpyc files to see what i can change to get full screen mode on
Sometimes, the security software blocks some games arbitrarily causing it to not play as intended. See if the security software has blocked any file within the game folder.

Braffereborn

Dec 5, 2017
How do you corrupt the twins?
First you need to trigger an event at the bar, on Saturday [or Friday?] Night. The first twin will be there [purple haired] and some mafia toughs will start to hit on her and her friend. A cutscene will trigger, and from there you will be able to give her and her sister the juice.

Reactions: bobbo69

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Good luck just one last question, when you copied the preferences file did it ask you to overwrite?
it did with the both file...
Sometimes, the security software blocks some games arbitrarily causing it to not play as intended. See if the security software has blocked any file within the game folder.
yes but i have other games but that don't have the same problem
View attachment 68592 to make this game fullscreen just click around red circle in that picture...
thanks, it worked

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Just a little question : How do I convince Dana to let me go in her house please ? ^^
After the dining event, I was expelled from the house and now I must find a way to go in but I don't know how.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes