Fanley

Jan 7, 2018
How to release alertness in playground?
You need to look around outside the C-store. You'll meet the kids fighting each others and corrupt them with ice cream. Then, next time you'll get at the playground, the kids will be welcoming, to the surprise of the mothers. One more visit and the mothers will be welcoming too and you'll be able to play hide and seek with everybody.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I gotta admit, the latest update is kinda lame so I wasn't even really sure it was worth the effort to post, but here it is:-

The chief is on a bicycle date with Michelle.
The pleasure will be doubled :D
View attachment 67321
thanks brother yeah i feel the same about latest update seeing how they only had talk and picture updated for heather and megan i feel the playground thing took up way to much time and it probably cost the developer due to controversial

Reactions: lostraven

suiton

Jun 22, 2017
How do you get "Megan 'take pictures' scene". the adult store staff lady says she does not know who i am but i have bought all the previous items from the shop.

edit- I just had to change my save file with save editor and reset all store item values to re buy them

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So when you turn Jenny/Mom into a slave
What new actions can you do
Only one I saw was the toilet scene. In her room basically it's underdevelopment but she does spread her legs
ANYTHING ELSE?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes