Ludimare

Aug 19, 2017
For me, the park scenes are kind of not needed. I am happy with the megan and the boss update. Instead of the park+ two mumms and daughter scene I would like some update on Emily, the aunt family and a Jenny slave actions. Also the nun.

My main point. Add more things to do with the girls that are already in the game.

Dec 1, 2017
tha
1) Have mother and sister entirely corrupted
2) Invite them at the spa. At the spa, you'll be seen by your neighboor, Megan's husband and he'll get more friendly towards you in the future. This unlocks Megan's happy ending when you invite her over and her husband is friendlier when seen at the playground.
3) You must be able to get to the playground. For that, I think you just need to feed Megan a potion after having invited here over once in order to learn that her husband spends a lot of time there.
4) You must visit the playground by night to find what Megan's husband is doing there. If you haven't done the spa with your sister and mother before, he'll tell you to fuck off.
5) Feed Megan another potion (maybe only in the evening) and you'll get her scene at the playground.
thanks

Reactions: XwXVioletsXwX

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
sex shop sex, i never got this scene, any one know how to reset it in the save editor

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Use corruption potion on megan 5-6 times then she will say something about her husband not being home at night then you need to go to the playground where you’ll find megan’s husband hiding behind the bushes, use a few potion on megan again and then she’ll go to the playground with you where you can fuck her while her husband watches.
This isin't working for me, everytime i go to her she says her husband goes out at night and when I find him it says I need to get close to him

Falcon2000

Oct 30, 2017
Tried looking on the last few pages, and didn't find anything - anyone else getting issues where the text is printing outside of the dark box background, rendering the first half of anything said almost illegible? I thought maybe it was because I was playing fullscreen instead of windowed, but it didn't make a difference when I switched it.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
how to get this scene??
View attachment 65178
That/s alice she works at c section store, go there and look around outside there is a chance you will find her key. After that you can find her later in the day working at the store....I wouldn't really recommend doing her corruption yet as it has almost no development.

Jul 23, 2017
Tried looking on the last few pages, and didn't find anything - anyone else getting issues where the text is printing outside of the dark box background, rendering the first half of anything said almost illegible? I thought maybe it was because I was playing fullscreen instead of windowed, but it didn't make a difference when I switched it.
No problems ocured to me so far

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes