VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Hi there, question do i have to start the game all over again in v0.8? or the saves from all version (0.75) still work? Im asking cuz the changelog says something about adding an ask out option to some characters and when i tried, by using the all saves in the new version, it didnt work, said "under develop"

SammanIII

Dec 26, 2017
I really like this game it is a lot of fun to find out each of the scenes beside the main women like the neighbor hood ones. I like the add touch of the Nun... She was my favorite to corrupt. Question when it is available to make them your slave can you do all of them or one at a time (can only one be your sex slave or can you have more than one)??

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I really like this game it is a lot of fun to find out each of the scenes beside the main women like the neighbor hood ones. You are doing a great job keep it up... since this is a corruption and made a deal with the demon what if you added a priestess or a nun to corrupt?
You do realise that Maria is actually a nun, right?

junn_wr

Oct 18, 2017
Hi there, question do i have to start the game all over again in v0.8? or the saves from all version (0.75) still work? Im asking cuz the changelog says something about adding an ask out option to some characters and when i tried, by using the all saves in the new version, it didnt work, said "under develop"
You can use save data of an older version, at least of 0.75 to 8.0. I tried it and worked fine.
But in the case, you will miss some events when a character is in a low-sex- and/or low-corruption-level. For example,
you may miss the event which occurs when Megan in low-level is invited to MC's home. To avoid this, you can use some cheat patch and "rewind" character level, ( and then restore level or accelerate level up.)

Reactions: VincentYamato

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I did that using the cheat.. I have her as high as she can go.. I guess I need to do it the normal way then

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

<v0.85 Release Date>
  • release for $20+ patrons : March 3rd
  • release for $10+ patrons : March 6th
  • release for $5+ patrons : March 13th
  • public release : March 20th + Announcement of next release date
9 Likes

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes