YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
For me, the park scenes are kind of not needed. I am happy with the megan and the boss update. Instead of the park+ two mumms and daughter scene I would like some update on Emily, the aunt family and a Jenny slave actions. Also the nun.

My main point. Add more things to do with the girls that are already in the game.
Hi Ludimare,

You said - "For me, the park scenes are kind of not needed."

I say - I really enjoyed the extra park gaming as I think of it as an added kink bonus. I would love to corrupt those Mommy(s) using their Daughters again. :)

And to address your "main point" all will come in time... I hope!" :D

Reactions: Ludimare

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I think it's not needed the same way the school students and neighborhood wives scenes are not needed. It's not a part of the main girls' progression. However I think it's still a neat thing to have, I think they help giving the impression you are corrupting the whole town, not just the women you have a closer relationship with.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I gotta be honest, I'm a touch reluctant to bother showing off the teasers, while I really enjoy the game the teasers tend to be...meh

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So new level for them? Good, I like these three.
... But still I really would like some new scenes for Emily, but since last month added the final (non-enslaved) level for two girls it figures he would work on the less developed ones now. That's how he usually goes.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i know right we still need to invite emily over and make whoopie together at my place
King, please. Ryahn just said once (or maybe more) that you can't spam in this way and you're still doing it. It's so hard to quote a message? Replying to more than one user on one reply?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What's wrong with the jugs. I am used to big ones but some of these are really really really big. My first encounter with Megan and I am thinking how the hell is she even standing straight?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If I'm not wrong then you keep them to yourself by avoiding the slave route. And if you want to share them then the slave route is must.
Btw, I don't like sharing my women.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Found this game a few days ago... anyone knows how to get to the SUBWAY scene and any other Gas POTION scenario besides that, School assembly during Mondays, Staff meeting, Prison, and the Church Worship which i am waiting for more updates of...

P.s. anyone have a guide or walkthrough even if its just up to v0.75 update. Just wanna see every scene while playing casual by the end.

P.P.s. What's the max level of corruption that triggers different flags. Specially stuck with Ms.Simpson.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Found this game a few days ago... anyone knows how to get to the SUBWAY scene and any other Gas POTION scenario besides that, School assembly during Mondays, Staff meeting, Prison, and the Church Worship which i am waiting for more updates of...

P.s. anyone have a guide or walkthrough even if its just up to v0.75 update. Just wanna see every scene while playing casual by the end.

P.P.s. What's the max level of corruption that triggers different flags. Specially stuck with Ms.Simpson.
I think subway station is in development. I haven't found any use for gas potion yet. It is suppose to be used against 2 or more women.
If you have found some use of gas potion, then kindly post them.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes