Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
I think subway station is in development. I haven't found any use for gas potion yet. It is suppose to be used against 2 or more women.
If you have found some use of gas potion, then kindly post them.
I replayed it from the start halfway just to see what I missed. But damn, different level corruptions give different scene for Jenny and Nicole.

Anyway, already found the Subway, and no other scene after 1 Gas Can use. As for the Principal, stuck, how many potions needed to advance? Or is the v0.80 just up to that?

I like this game, specially for the art style and the clear sluttiness in public. Anymore like this, preferably complete ones.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
for the principal i have a question did you visit the gym on mondays i think theres a different scene each time you visit the school gym in the morning but only on mondays if you want i can give you a site the manipulates the time and day as well as money and potions
Ive done the Monday assembly scene and the staff meeting. But wish more action from the teachers and Principals than just the students. Im in this for the MILF that I tend to neglect the sistet and the nurse.

And playing on Android for now.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
anyone know what i have to do with principal ??
i've got stucked
From what ive done, just go to the Principal every time you go to school then gas her with the students on monday assemblee then the staff meeting, after that. Try visiting her at her house once you've done the rapist rescue scene during the day then corrupt her family... beyond that, i don't know.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
From what ive done, just go to the Principal every time you go to school then gas her with the students on monday assemblee then the staff meeting, after that. Try visiting her at her house once you've done the rapist rescue scene during the day then corrupt her family... beyond that, i don't know.
That's pretty much all you can do in this version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Here is a modified version of the mod on the first page that adds the option to give 100 potions or gas potion (now they are added to the amount of potion you already have) and the option to change the day time and to add or remove a day, hope you enjoy...

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I had a hard time reading the main text so I changed it so that it's more visible, I don't know if someone else had the same problem like me but here is the file to do the same as me, so just replace the original file in the game folder and that's it (if you want you can backup your original file)

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Only few weeks left if they would release 0.85 on early March. So I can wait, still... what about android, can you cheat there? Is there a mod for it?

I really like this game. The Art and the easily accessible sex scenes. And how that if you focus too much on one girl, the one close to her would act as expected of a normal person like Mom showing her tits at level 2-3 while the sis just waltz off, but you miss scenes like the early lesbian sofa scene.

Anyone know anymore games like this? Preferably complete ones and those with MILF and Onee-san types on Shota being the Dom of the relationship. While the girls on higher level do more erotic stuff on public. Hell, would be nice if they entire map ended up like Pollenic Girls Attack where anyone is fucking anywhete, anytime.

Would also prefer if the MILF is wearing business suits for moms or other older working girls like teachers.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Only few weeks left if they would release 0.85 on early March. So I can wait, still... what about android, can you cheat there? Is there a mod for it?

I really like this game. The Art and the easily accessible sex scenes. And how that if you focus too much on one girl, the one close to her would act as expected of a normal person like Mom showing her tits at level 2-3 while the sis just waltz off, but you miss scenes like the early lesbian sofa scene.

Anyone know anymore games like this? Preferably complete ones and those with MILF and Onee-san types on Shota being the Dom of the relationship. While the girls on higher level do more erotic stuff on public. Hell, would be nice if they entire map ended up like Pollenic Girls Attack where anyone is fucking anywhete, anytime.
Unfortunately I can't think of any game quite like Corruption, especially in regards to the game flow, with the corruption levels and stuff.
But I have two recommendations I feel you might like. Both are japanese games, complete and English translated.

(also known as "Fallen Wife") - has a shota protagonist dominating older women. He's the son of a man who trained prostitues and sex slaves for a shady club and he still has connections there to get lust enhancing-drugs and other stuff. He targets his adoptive mother (his father and mother died in an accident) and his school teacher, both married women. As they get more corrupted they start dressing lewder, but it's something that comes in late game and nowhere as proeminent as in a game like Corruption. They start out reluctant but get increasingly unable to resist sex and eventually do things in public places and in front of others (and of their husbands, of course). Also here's a warning: the protagonist doesn't mind prostituting the two. I think it can be avoided but most of the public stuff does involve sex with other people (because the protagonsit told them to, there's no NTR in this).
While smaller in scope (and it's a choice-based VN, not a map navigation one) I think this game's content is pretty close to Corruption's spirit.

- This game has 6 girls to corrupt, 4 are adult teachers and two are high school student (though one of them is a well-endowed ojou-sama type, so only one girl really feels like a teen). The protagonist is also a high school student. Unlike Corruption or Ochiru Hitozuma, he doesn't use any kind of magic or drug, he just has great sexual skill - even if the women try to resist, their bodies react and eventually crave the pleasure he can give them. The gameplay has map movement and time management elements, as the protagonist must chose which girls he'll approach in order to learn more about them (and weaknesses to exploid) and plot to assault and train them. The corruption in this game is more in the mental side of things - the girls becoming more submissive, horny and perverted the more the protagonist goes after them, discovering fetishes and turn ons they didn't know they had and eventually becoming loyal sex slaves. But there isn't a permanent visual change like in Corruption, the girls will keep the facade of normal, well-adjusted people even after they became sluts completely obsessed with sex, dropping it when the protagonist is around. Each of the 6 girls has her own ending, and depending on who you go after and in which order you can unlock extra scenes and new endings with two or even all of them at the same time.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Unfortunately I can't think of any game quite like Corruption, especially in regards to the game flow, with the corruption levels and stuff.
But I have two recommendations I feel you might like. Both are japanese games, complete and English translated.

(also known as "Fallen Wife") - has a shota protagonist dominating older women. He's the son of a man who trained prostitues and sex slaves for a shady club (called Under Eden, I wonder if that's where Mr. C got the name for the Eden place in Corruption) and he still has connections there to get lust enhancing-drugs and other stuff. He targets his adoptive mother (his father and mother died in an accident) and his school teacher, both married women. As they get more corrupted they start dressing lewder, but it's something that comes in late game and nowhere as proeminent as in a game like Corruption. They start out reluctant but get increasingly unable to resist sex and eventually do things in public places and in front of others (and of their husbands, of course). Also here's a warning: the protagonist doesn't mind prostituting the two. I think it can be avoided but most of the public stuff does involve sex with other people (because the protagonsit told them to, there's no NTR in this).
While smaller in scope (and it's a choice-based VN, not a map navigation one) I think this game's content is pretty close to Corruption's spirit.

- This game has 6 girls to corrupt, 4 are adult teachers and two are high school student (though one of them is a well-endowed ojou-sama type, so only one girl really feels like a teen). The protagonist is also a high school student. Unlike Corruption or Ochiru Hitozuma, he doesn't use any kind of magic or drug, he just has great sexual skill - even if the women try to resist, their bodies react and eventually crave the pleasure he can give them. The gameplay has map movement and time management elements, as the protagonist must chose which girls he'll approach in order to learn more about them (and weaknesses to exploid) and plot to assault and train them. The corruption in this game is more in the mental side of things - the girls becoming more submissive, horny and perverted the more the protagonist goes after them, discovering fetishes and turn ons they didn't know they had and eventually becoming loyal sex slaves. But there isn't a permanent visual change like in Corruption, the girls will keep the facade of normal, well-adjusted people even after they became sluts completely obsessed with sex, dropping it when the protagonist is around. Each of the 6 girls has her own ending, and depending on who you go after and in which order you can unlock extra scenes and new endings with two or even all of them at the same time.

Not bad... I don't really care if the dude share his bitches and sluts, just don't like any betafag mc that gets cucked/NTRed.

And any means of corruption is OK, be it magical means, drugs, psychology, or tech hypno. Kinda like that part where they maintain the facade then dropping horny when the mc is around.

Btw, is the Blonde option for the mom out on 0.80? And is the Gym still in development till you see the nude dodgeball/volleyball game?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Not bad... I don't really care if the dude share his bitches and sluts, just don't like any betafag mc that gets cucked/NTRed.

And any means of corruption is OK, be it magical means, drugs, psychology, or tech hypno. Kinda like that part where they maintain the facade then dropping horny when the mc is around.

Btw, is the Blonde option for the mom out on 0.80? And is the Gym still in development till you see the nude dodgeball/volleyball game?
Blonde mom only exists in the files. I guess it's just leftover from earlier developement stages when she was supposed to change hair color.
As for the gym, I think the only things to see there are the dodgeball game and the monday morning announcements.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
How do you get this scene or this was edited out?

And are there any other scene where you interact with the other girls with low to no corruption points at all like Jenny showing her tits when Nicole just freaks out.

So far, I might try it on reverse for the Mom and Daughter duo. Then the Aunts and Twins, then Vice versa for the Family Dinner scene. Then there's the MILF Trio meeting Principals relatives. Wonder what their reaction would be if those 3 aren't given potions. Or is that impossible at the moment?

I just keep loving this game every replay. Altough, wish there's a mod cheat for android port.

Edit---
Done with everything from reading the 150 pages on this forum and all the content available currently on v0.80...

Really need more games similar to this that is android ported and not just demo. Please suggest. Tags would prefer: MILF, Business suits(office lady or teachers), Dom Shota on Older women, Hypnosis/Mind Control/Corruption. Les(Bi)ans, Exhibitiobism, and Masochist women.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes