Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
So there is no NTR in the game right?
I'm not trying to call you or anyone out, but I've never really understood the "sharing is cancer ntr is terrible" ideology in adult games. Like follow me on this but i'm not really playing the game for the DUDE (except for "The Last Sovereign" but hey that's the exception). What I'm trying to say is I play the game to see some hot/innocent girls grow into completely corrupted bimbos/sluts. What does it matter to me if the person they are fucking is the group of pixels you are told is the Main character, some other group of pixels, a group of pixels, Danny phantom or goddamn Jack from Lost?

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
until i find it then isnt meaning i have to wait until next version to be sure seeing how the ending dream sequence is puzzling
Plus that very opening scene where some guy was licking some woman’s vagina, what was that all about. Stopped playing right after that scene.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
I'm not trying to call you or anyone out, but I've never really understood the "sharing is cancer ntr is terrible" ideology in adult games. Like follow me on this but i'm not really playing the game for the DUDE (except for "The Last Sovereign" but hey that's the exception). What I'm trying to say is I play the game to see some hot/innocent girls grow into completely corrupted bimbos/sluts. What does it matter to me if the person they are fucking is the group of pixels you are told is the Main character, some other group of pixels, a group of pixels, Danny phantom or goddamn Jack from Lost?
To each their own.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i personally dont mind NTR if the game is built on that and the majority of games i like that are like that are when you are the female MC example lily in the vally other then that Netori is superior to Neotare in every single way

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
So that means the 'NTR cancer' should spread into other peoples favourite games that has never had it, ruining it for them? I don't think so...
no. but it depends on how each person point of view about the meaning of the word NTR. i don't see NTR element in this game even if the girls have sex with someone else, if this happens it means the MC wants it to happen and havs plans for it. Just my opinion.

Reactions: rgnar62

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
no. but it depends on how each person point of view about the meaning of the word NTR. i don't see NTR element in this game even if the girls have sex with someone else, if this happens it means the MC wants it to happen and havs plans for it. Just my opinion.
That's because your thinking in the strict 'official' NTR definition.

People don't like sharing, cucking, Beta-fag bullshit, basically other males fucking 'our' girls. When it happens we call it 'NTR' for lack of a better umbrella term for the scenario.

Reactions: cib64

xuan quang

Apr 28, 2017
People don't like sharing, cucking, Beta-fag bullshit, basically other males fucking 'our' girls. When it happens we call it 'NTR' for lack of a better umbrella term for the scenario.
well, that is more understandable. but if the girls in netori section still have sex with the beta-males, does it count?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
well, that is more understandable. but if the girls in netori section still have sex with the beta-males, does it count?
Not really, people couldn't give two fucks what happens in either female protag games or netori version NTR games.

Oh wait, you're talking about the girls still shagging their husbands and boyfriends etc? Why would the game need to show that shit though. I play these games to see my character getting busy, not pulling his pudding watching someone else doing it. That just sounds like more beta-fag bullshit to me.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes