Jedi20

Jul 29, 2017
this appears when u try to flirt the twins please help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/aunt.rpy", line 668, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/aunt.rpy, line 668)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Cenas\corruption-v085-pc\corruption-v0.85-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Cenas\corruption-v085-pc\corruption-v0.85-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1744, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Cenas\corruption-v085-pc\corruption-v0.85-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 0.85

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
this appears when u try to flirt the twins please help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Cenas\corruption-v085-pc\corruption-v0.85-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Cenas\corruption-v085-pc\corruption-v0.85-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1744, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Cenas\corruption-v085-pc\corruption-v0.85-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 0.85
Apply the bug fix I've posted here:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Jenny's Slave actions were very satisfying. I hope the next updates either add more actions to her or allow enslaving Nicole, Heather or Megan.

Also I really hope later on he adds living room events (dinner, watching tv, and video recording) when both Jenny and Nicole are enslaved. I really want to see what fellow slaves say about each other :heartcoveredeyes:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys and girls, I have changed the menu buttons to be more visible and I added the mod file for this version (I didn't change anything to it I just added it to the new file, if I'll have time to play the game I'll add the new options to the characters)

EDIT: I have added the option to the mod to add a potion for men and I also modified so that the right bottom screen shows how many potions for men you have (this is optional)

Note: first backup the original files from the ...corruption-v0.85-pc\game folder, then delete both *.rpyc and *.rpy files then add the files from bellow

For text you need
For mod you need
For the option to show the amount of men's potion you need

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Hey what can i do to advance with the two woman on the playground? and the potion for men, can i do something with it in this version?

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Hello guys and girls, I have changed the menu buttons to be more visible and I added the mod file for this version (I didn't change anything to it I just added it to the new file, if I'll have time to play the game I'll add the new options to the characters)

EDIT: I have added the option to the mod to add a potion for men and I also modified so that the right bottom screen shows how many potions for men you have (this is optional)

Note: first backup the original files from the ...corruption-v0.85-pc\game folder, then delete both *.rpyc and *.rpy files then add the files from bellow

For text you need
For mod you need
For the option to show the amount of men's potion you need

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you update the mod before the bug fix to the script file? That mod file isn't working for me; the others do.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes