kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
so after the hospital,we will have the church?Praise the lewd god for a yes :D
There's already some stuff in the church if you use the gas potion during worship. But yeah I suppose it will eventually get expanded, maybe with a Mother Superior or something.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I love this game. For the first time i seen a Renpy that knows how to use stats in a good way. Instead of boring mindless ctrl your way to next Fap scene you can actually plan you days. Choose what girl or event your in the mood for, without this stopping you from seeing the other game content like so many shitty renpys around. The fact that every scene changes depending on corruption level is frigging awesome. You can kiss a girl at lvl o and then again at lvl 1-4 and the scene changes every time :) Concidering the number of girls, diffrent events and locations this means an almost endless amout of content for the player to experience. 2 thumbs up (y) (y)

Now to the parts i would like to change a bit. I played through the game a few times non moded. (No cheats) Then tried a cheat to see what i would learn. The cheat offered a way to stop randomizing the scenes. Obviolsy also getting potions and stats as much as you wanted. In the no cheat play through i missed 50% because i had the corruption level go up before i could see all the cool stuff at every level. Also because the random factor simply made me miss stuff i never knew was there. Cheat had a better UI with everything clearly seen on screen. So to sum this up here's what i like to see change in the future..

1. After scenes change on random i'd like the option to stop that from happening again. For example walking into a room i can get Nicole standing there, or making her bed. It's time consuming and boring to get the wrong scene when all you want is to continue. It dosen't help the game or the fun factor at all. Have us see all scenes once and then let us choose through a menu like in the cheat.

2. Put a cap on the potions so we know when we are done. If possible add event tracker that shows complete and yet to be done events. Make the hole UI more visable and show us potions and money onscreen. Oh, and please Put a "sleep to next day" button somewhere so we can always do this with 1 klick regardless of time or location. Map could do with some uppgrading in general. A shortkey for access to the map even if wake up in bed. Heathers Coffeshop/diner could have it's own icon on map for work. And so could Utopia. Using the map more effectivly as a means of travel.

3. Final point is speaking from a non cheating playstyle. We need a better way to make money. It's insanly boring to repeat the Sleep, wake up, leave room, (You may get interupted) Go to work, Heather might not even be there. And so on. Having a menu for options like in suggestion 1 solves the random but we need more money. Maby Heather could increase your salery by a lot everytime you raise her corruption? Make it possible to sell apps through the computer and raise the reward for "work from home".

All in all a masterpice of developing though such a basic game engine as Renp'y :)
My favourite girl.. I think Hether. She is just so damn Hot. And that little redhaird hooker in jail.. Yummi!
Hope i get to see more of her :p Cheers all :cool:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I love this game. For the first time i seen a Renpy that knows how to use stats in a good way. Instead of boring mindless ctrl your way to next Fap scene you can actually plan you days. Choose what girl or event your in the mood for, without this stopping you from seeing the other game content like so many shitty renpys around. The fact that every scene changes depending och corruption level is frigging awesome. You can kiss a girl at lvl o and then again at lvl 1-4 and the scene changes every time :) Concidering the number of girls, diffrent events and locations this means an almost endless amout of content for the player to experience. 2 thumbs up (y) (y)

Now to the parts i would like to change a bit. I played through the game a few times non moded. (No cheats) Then tried a cheat to see what i would learn. The cheat offered a way to stop randomizing the scenes. Obviolsy also getting potions and stats as much as you wanted. In the no cheat play through i missed 50% because i had the corruption level go up before i could see all the cool stuff at every level. Also because the random factor simply made me miss stuff i never knew was there. Cheat had a better UI with everything clearly seen on screen. So to sum this up here's what i like to see change in the future..

1. After scenes change on random i'd like the option to stop that from happening again. For example walking into a room i can get Nicole standing there, or making her bed. It's time consuming and boring to get the wrong scene when all you want is to continue. It dosen't help the game or the fun factor at all. Have us see all scenes once and then let us choose through a menu like in the cheat.

2. Put a cap on the potions so we know when we are done. If possible add event tracker that shows complete and yet to be done events. Make the hole UI more visable and show us potions and money onscreen. Oh, and please Put a "sleep to next day" button somewhere so we can always do this with 1 klick regardless of time or location. Map could do with some uppgrading in general. A shortkey for access to the map even if wake up in bed. Heathers Coffeshop/diner could have it's own icon on map for work. And so could Utopia. Using the map more effectivly as a means of travel.

3. Final point is speaking from a non cheating playstyle. We need a better way to make money. It's insanly boring to repeat the Sleep, wake up, leave room, (You may get interupted) Go to work, Heather might not even be there. And so on. Having a menu for options like in suggestion 1 solves the random but we need more money. Maby Heather could increase your salery by a lot everytime you raise her corruption? Make it possible to sell apps through the computer and raise the reward for "work from home".

All in all a masterpice of developing though such a basic game engine as Renp'y :)
My favourite girl.. I think Hether. She is just so damn Hot. And that little redhaird hooker in jail.. Yummi!
Hope i get to see more of her :p Cheers all :cool:
It takes a little while to unlock, but working at the school twice a week and the cosplay cafe thing on weekends nets you decent money at the cost of four evenings (and if you really beed you can do the cosplay cafe twice on satursay and sundays, but you'll lose the entire day). That is ok to ne, not too grindy. I agree more work options, or fully corrupted Heather giving more money, would be more convenient though.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
It takes a little while to unlock, but working at the school twice a week and the cosplay cafe thing on weekends nets you decent money at the cost of four evenings (and if you really beed you can do the cosplay cafe twice on satursay and sundays, but you'll lose the entire day). That is ok to ne, not too grindy. I agree more work options, or fully corrupted Heather giving more money, would be more convenient though.
Just edit the money with cheat codes, should be on the first page.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Just edit the money with cheat codes, should be on the first page.
He didn't really read my post and only replied to the last part. You (Quoted) replied to him. Had you read my post you should know i was asking how the game should work without cheats. I never had a problem making money.. but the process is boring as hell. I had a few ideas in general about the game if you wanna read it ;)

Dec 6, 2017
We were specifically about legitimate ways the game offers to get money, not cheats.
Those cheats are put into the game for a reason and it goes align with what you said about what the "game offers" to get money. In my honest opinion and you can dispute me about this but there isn't anything wrong with cheats that are are already in the game. It's a legitimate way to make money even if its a cheat because it's made for the game and it isn't a form of a mod or console command. Unless you're a purest and don't like using anything, play for the grind then thats fine too.

malakain

May 5, 2018
Hi. I've been playing this game for a few days. Does anyone have a list of random events and how to activate them?

And one more question. How do I get the key to Julia's (Aunt) house?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Hi. I've been playing this game for a few days. Does anyone have a list of random events and how to activate them?

And one more question. How do I get the key to Julia's (Aunt) house?
visit the room of aunt julia.
if she's not there.
click "take a look around" something like that

Reactions: malakain
Apr 21, 2018
I can't interact with the principal at all, it always says that I need a make a reason to speak to her.

Btw, I've got everyone else but the principal and becky & dana (don't even know where they are) corrupted with 200+ points.

Edit: nvm, figured it out; although becky is perpetually angry at me

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

She is the hospital's director and Dr. Anne's mother.

You will need her help to corrupt the whole hospital :)
She looks younger than the doctor, lol.
But I do like where this is going.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018

She is the hospital's director and Dr. Anne's mother.

You will need her help to corrupt the whole hospital :)
this is cool and all but i want my park milf -_-

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes