matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sounds really good. I'm glad we finally have a new Emily level, and that he managed to get most of the hospital corruption stuff out in this update (all that's left is the director, apparently) so next update can give Emily's new level some scenes and probably switch focus to other girl too.
Maybe its gonna be last level be for we can finally make her our slave. I cant wait to do it. And maybe in next one we gonna see nun new level. I hope so. Because now we have only one slave and thats all.

cain

Nov 11, 2016
thanks
Change log:
<Features>
- Hospital corruption beginning event
- Dr.Ann & Nurses treatment scene in the ward (5 Level scenes)
- Receptionist Talk scene (4 Level scenes)

- Dr.Ann event scenes by level in her office
(You can also see the new character hospital director for a moment.)

- Dr. Ann Check-up 5 level scenes (This event can be held on Tuesdays and
Thursdays through the receptionist)

- Lounge nurses event scenes (5 Level scenes)

- Emily new level scene
- Emily Taking picture scene

-New UI : The new UI will only appear if you restart the game.
1. You can now call a woman anywhere, not just in the room. You can use
the cell phone icon at the top of the screen
2. You can check the corruption level of each character through the
diary
at the top of the screen.

-Changing working hour: Now it is Evening that MC finishes working at Café.

Computer password: 1546

0.95 Lite:

The 'heavy' version isn't uploaded yet.

Reactions: John573

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I noticed that with old save you can't call girls to dates. Also for this update personaly it was bit of disapointment since all the content is with new girls.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Thats mean I cant use old saves anymore?

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
So just like i feared new stuff will be added forever without finishing single character untill game will be abandoned.
It is great, game but i fear that may be it's fate.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
One of the best game ever but to bad the author keeps adding new char without finishing the old ones, in my opinion he should do at least 1 old char per update...this way he will do old and new together. This is the best way. The slave rout that should be a big part of the game is still only 1 char and very short content on that...plus i think the slave rout should have alot of content so how will he do the slave rout if every update he keeps addin new char.

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
So... next version will be final?
Don't think of software versions as decimal numbers. The decimal point is more like a separator. So version zero point nine can very easily be followed by version zero point ten, not necessarily one point zero.

For internal releases, it's likely this game has 0.9.0, 0.9.1, et cetera.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
So just like i feared new stuff will be added forever without finishing single character untill game will be abandoned.
It is great, game but i fear that may be it's fate.
Not necessarily. He is denifitely working towards finishing up every character. He added minor characters this update (arguably the doctor may be a main character tho) but got them caught up with Emily already, so it's not eating up devtime. He hasn't added a major character in a long while now.
All girls have one or two updates left before slavery, which is clearly the final level for everyone.

I'm more worried about his Patreon being taken down than the game being abandoned.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
One of the best game ever but to bad the author keeps adding new char without finishing the old ones, in my opinion he should do at least 1 old char per update...this way he will do old and new together. This is the best way. The slave rout that should be a big part of the game is still only 1 char and very short content on that...plus i think the slave rout should have alot of content so how will he do the slave rout if every update he keeps addin new char.
I totaly agree whit this! Speacialy slave system seems to be abbandoned.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It would be nice if every female character in the game wound up getting a name. Even the ones who only appear in groups.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
For now, this is one of the Best Top Games on this Site. Every Update has at least 2 More Scenes maybe even more, it has Replay Value and thanks to Cheats and Mods, you dont have to Grind like a Dog that digs a Hole. Best Game and i hope we will see more and even Better Games in the Future.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody can help to receive new -New UI (The new UI will only appear if you restart the game.) but we can use old saves?

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
1. You can now call a woman anywhere, not just in the room. You can use
the cell phone icon at the top of the screen
and once again a developer who has taken care of the users who helped with the development of the software, does not take any consideration and says all users have nothing better to do than play the entire game again.

Sorry -> another one deleted!

There should also be developers who provide a save on the new version, so not everything has to be played again

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
and once again a developer who has taken care of the users who helped with the development of the software, does not take any consideration and says all users have nothing better to do than play the entire game again.

Sorry -> another one deleted!

There should also be developers who provide a save on the new version, so not everything has to be played again
Or simple unlock code like in mythic manor

Reactions: BoohooBitch
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes