Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
for me you either start abusing infront of mum or you dont.difference between great game and every other game on here

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
No new school or cafe events and no new police station events. Plus the slave system isn't done.

I think I'll pass on the new update and just wait an update or 2 more before going back to it.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
All right... Last update wasn't the good time to change the interface for my mod :D It still works without problem, by the old way (key shortcut) for the potion, money, etc., but the whole interface need to be redone to adapt with the new one.
I'll try to do it this night, but without guaranty since it need to be correctly integrated to not look weird.

I totaly agree whit this! Speacialy slave system seems to be abbandoned.
I doubt about this since the mother had her scene done in the last update.
Mr.C don't focus on one character, he add content to one, then another, and cycle like this, slowly increasing each one. Normally, there's only one character ready to enslavement, it's the sister. So her next update should be her ceremony.

Reactions: Evans15

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
All right... Last update wasn't the good time to change the interface for my mod :D It still works without problem, by the old way (key shortcut) for the potion, money, etc., but the whole interface need to be redone to adapt with the new one.
I'll try to do it this night, but without guaranty since it need to be correctly integrated to not look weird.

I doubt about this since the mother had her scene done in the last update.
Mr.C don't focus on one character, he add content to one, then another, and cycle like this, slowly increasing each one. Normally, there's only one character ready to enslavement, it's the sister. So her next update should be her ceremony.
I hope that you are right and i am wrong. We will see in next update.

AustrianArny

Apr 18, 2018
totally loving the game, but what is it with this update??
my old save files aren't working properly also I can use my phone anymore (?).
The whole game is a 9,8/10 but this update was really unnecessary (small bugs and not so much content).

Can't wait for the 1.0 version

talon1306

Jan 9, 2018
can anyone kindly give me any of your latest game saves? i reinstalled windows recently so otherwise i have to play the game from the start. Thank you

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
can anyone kindly give me any of your latest game saves? i reinstalled windows recently so otherwise i have to play the game from the start. Thank you
Good for you because now we all need to start new games because of the new AI.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seriously fucked up to make an update uncompatible with old saves after all this time.
I can't believe his patreons aren't pissed off about this.

I really like the game, but not even for that will I spent hours replaying everything up to the new content.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Devs are too stupid, that's what is up.
They should simply code a savegame conversion routine.

talon1306

Jan 9, 2018
Seriously fucked up to make an update uncompatible with old saves after all this time.
I can't believe his patreons aren't pissed off about this.

I really like the game, but not even for that will I spent hours replaying everything up to the new content.
Man this game is too good for me to not play even if the old saves not working anymore, one of the few games which i don't mind grinding from the start.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes