King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i honesty dont know whys anyone upset or didnt expect this would happen i mean if you actually look back of how this was updating this is pretty much its 18th update i think and not once from i recall has this happen while games like dreams and desire happen i think 2 times in a 12 episode/update game

Reactions: Username7

Username7

May 1, 2017
I'm fine with replaying this. At least now I'm not doing the 20 maybe 30 minutes worth of content most of this game's updates add before forgetting about it for a month. Also if it wasn't for the UI change you know this thread would be awash with people whining about how little this update added like they always do.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Username7

May 1, 2017
go to or please :p
I have to ask my friend do you type this out everytime? Or do you have it saved in a text doc somewhere? You have to post it so often I'm beginning to think you might run saveeditonline or at the very least they need to start paying you. :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
One of the best game ever but to bad the author keeps adding new char without finishing the old ones, in my opinion he should do at least 1 old char per update...this way he will do old and new together. This is the best way. The slave rout that should be a big part of the game is still only 1 char and very short content on that...plus i think the slave rout should have alot of content so how will he do the slave rout if every update he keeps addin new char.

yes that's true with the slave route it's a special part of the game but is there something? no endless updates and nothing and then new people ??? for real?? Why? there are so many caracters in the game and no one really has to go forward this is really so disappointing why should I make

the one person a slave (bad enough that there are so few) when everything is over and endless updates nothing but also nothing happened? utopia is probably burned down or collapsed because there is never NEVER PURE ....... and then saves do not work as often in this game which really annoying

slow not only here in the game lately it will be yes unfortunately more and more the saves do not work anymore and most of the time it's just to disguise the new updates as good as no content .... I like playing the game but it's really annoying when it's called that everything for this version or under

development or anything else in the direction but then again new people are inserted where it is then again eternally heist that is everything and nothing goes further NOTHING is really going on

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Are people really that up in arms about not being able to use older saves?
Must be because I start a new game every few updates (both to see content that can be accessed earlier/make my saves more organized and because I like the game), but it was a complete non-issue to me.

I understand the frustration for people who don't replay often, I'm just surprised.

Reactions: Username7

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, I updated my . No change in its features, just the adaptation to the new game interface and a amazing feature... the mod should automatically switch to the new game interface. It mean that, by using the mod, you shouldn't have to restart a new game, using your own save should let you enjoy the new interface.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think 7 gigs is the largest size I've seen for a game here(Honey Select Unlimited). 3.8 gigs is pretty big for an incomplete game, though there's a lot of content here. I would love to see a full-featured "AAA" fap game that had, say, 5-50 gigs of content! But that's a LOT of art and coding work.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I think 7 gigs is the largest size I've seen for a game here(Honey Select Unlimited). 3.8 gigs is pretty big for an incomplete game, though there's a lot of content here. I would love to see a full-featured "AAA" fap game that had, say, 5-50 gigs of content! But that's a LOT of art and coding work.
Currently closest game to an AAA title is "Adventures of Willy D"

BTW, why this game's size is getting smaller with every update (heavy version)? It makes no sense, because even if he started to use better compression for images, at least one update should be bigger than the previous ones with added contents.

0.85 - 3.91 GB
0.90 - 3.89 GB
0.95 - 3.79 GB

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes