Aug 6, 2016
Reminder.. the LOQO thread is elsewhere. :p
This is for corruption, not big titted egyptian babes. :D

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Look at that~!
I was not originally planning to update Jenny's contents this time.
But Jenny's fans are so hungry for the extra scene that Jenny's pool dating scene has been added to this update :)

utt5mUhvZZjewwV9Zaysh9LNNctiVbhE6CHVaEpCGOqQH9L98xJxljGyXwmsnmzU.png

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Why is the F95 version so much smaller than the regular version?

Has a lot of content been taken out or something?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Why is the F95 version so much smaller than the regular version?

Has a lot of content been taken out or something?
@Pepé Le Pew uses more effective compression, as well as decreasing the quality of the images but not to the point that is noticeable. No content is affected at all.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016
So , Corruption is indeed a great game! Highly recommended.

I have 2 remarks for future updates though , the one of them is strictly my POV on the Golden Showers fetish ( which i trully love ) and the other has to do with the game mechanics itself.

1. More pee scenes and more animated ones ( unfortutanely the game lucks of animated H scenes in general ).
2. There is a logical problem in the mechanics regarding the corruption points per character. We have NO IDEA when each charactes maxes out its corruption level , per game update , so we spend money-potions that have no use in each specific version. What troubles me more is that by doing this we might lose some events that would be be available in later updates.
So is it possible to have a notification each time a character reaches their max corruption level per game update? So as to know it before hand and stop using more potions in order to unlock potential new events? ??

That would be a FANTASTIC!!

And again , GREAT WORK MrC !!

Reactions: kr359

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So , Corruption is indeed a great game! Highly recommended.

I have 2 remarks for future updates though , the one of them is strictly my POV on the Golden Showers fetish ( which i trully love ) and the other has to do with the game mechanics itself.

1. More pee scenes and more animated ones ( unfortutanely the game lucks of animated H scenes in general ).
2. There is a logical problem in the mechanics regarding the corruption points per character. We have NO IDEA when each charactes maxes out its corruption level , per game update , so we spend money-potions that have no use in each specific version. What troubles me more is that by doing this we might lose some events that would be be available in later updates.
So is it possible to have a notification each time a character reaches their max corruption level per game update? So as to know it before hand and stop using more potions in order to unlock potential new events? ??

That would be a FANTASTIC!!

And again , GREAT WORK MrC !!
i just hope theres no scat in future toilet scenes since drinking the mc piss isnt that bad but its not some think ill spank my bacon over still i love that finger blast part in the beginning i hope in the future he can animated the scenes though

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Her name is Alice Jul 23 at 2:12am
She is a convenience store girl introduced in the last update.
This update includes her additional contents.
You will be able to raise her liking and date through some action.
uSLkgT9hVxYeu5O4EiMCaDEpT8ThHpNX4aTIo0PaWAf6_sL6nT8h7SMHDDY_ym3V.png

I'm uploading~ Jul 23 at 7:47pm
As I said last time, two versions will be uploaded.
First, the Heavy version is being uploaded now. (3.83 GB) - Estimated time: After 4 hours and 20 minutes.
Then, the Light version will be uploaded (1GB).

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016
i just hope theres no scat in future toilet scenes since drinking the mc piss isnt that bad but its not some think ill spank my bacon over still i love that finger blast part in the beginning i hope in the future he can animated the scenes though

Truth be told i wouldnt mind for some scat :) :)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Look at that~!
I was not originally planning to update Jenny's contents this time.
But Jenny's fans are so hungry for the extra scene that Jenny's pool dating scene has been added to this update :)

View attachment 10165
Well looks like communal whore is next step in the corruption process. @King Monkey Mon far as I know there is no Honey Select scat mod (least that is what I've been told). Not a big fan of sharing (ntr/cuckery) or poops myself.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Her name is Alice Jul 23 at 2:12am
She is a convenience store girl introduced in the last update.
This update includes her additional contents.
You will be able to raise her liking and date through some action.
View attachment 10522

I'm uploading~ Jul 23 at 7:47pm
As I said last time, two versions will be uploaded.
First, the Heavy version is being uploaded now. (3.83 GB) - Estimated time: After 4 hours and 20 minutes.
Then, the Light version will be uploaded (1GB).
What's the light version? Is it just a patch, or is it the full game in lower quality?

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
What's the light version? Is it just a patch, or is it the full game in lower quality?
from autor Jul 19 at 5:07pm:
1. Upload two versions

As the game is updated, the volume grows, causing some people to put pressure on it. So I will upload two versions from next update.
The first is a large volume version as before.
The second version is a volume-down version. However, this version will have a slightly lower quality of graphics prior to 0.45 (but content after 0.50 is good graphics quality).

Reactions: jande21

MiroKane

May 4, 2017
from autor Jul 19 at 5:07pm:
1. Upload two versions

As the game is updated, the volume grows, causing some people to put pressure on it. So I will upload two versions from next update.
The first is a large volume version as before.
The second version is a volume-down version. However, this version will have a slightly lower quality of graphics prior to 0.45 (but content after 0.50 is good graphics quality).
You beat me to it. xD

Reactions: jande21

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
So basically "my version" with new content on top? :p

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes