Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
for the record i never saw that video but i know whats 2 girls 1 cup is about
I've had to look at it becuase someone was asking me questions about it and i promptly turned it right the hell off... even the girls weren't that hot in the video. I understand why some get off on it, but damn that's not something that is universally liked. hell beast is more liked than scat! golden showers... that's an interesting grey area.... but damn... hehe and @King Monkey Mon I am with you! no scat here please or please let us select something in options to remove it!

and again I haven't said it recently damn love that queen there! only thing better is her Red headded King! heheheheh

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Zherot i dont have a problem with shotas fucking milfs or lolis hentai as long as its a drawing and not real life the shota thing is one of my favorite fetishes

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Zherot i dont have a problem with shotas fucking milfs or lolis hentai as long as its a drawing and not real life the shota thing is one of my favorite fetishes
Fantasy is one thing, real life is another.... sigh one can accept and understand fantasy but when it moves out of fantasy not good no!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Download links are added. My bad. I had to switch to a notification and forgot I hadn't put the links in and went back to another notice. Need to remind myself to keep double-checking.

Reactions: idontu

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
:FeelsBadMan:Man same bullcrap with mega again :noexpression: before i can download the whole thing i hit the limit :biggrin::noexpression::noexpression::noexpression::noexpression::noexpression:

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Please, anyone know how to delete the old saves (from the old versions) ?
I tried to delete them from the game folder but they always come back !

Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
Press the delete button from the keyboard to the old save you have.

Last edited:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
find and delete them here %APPDATA%/RenPy

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes