kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

Mrs. Simpson's Corruption Level has been increased.
As the corruption level of the girls goes up, Mrs. Simpson will be able to walk around in exposed clothing :)

7 Likes
View attachment 121936
It's been such a long time since we had new Mrs. Simpson content.
I hope she gets either a new corruption level or a new Class Play action (with more girls invited. Maybe Aunt's family or Dana and Becky)

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I don't know if someone else posted this but this are some console codes for this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok great but I'm computer illiterate, just how do you go about to get a console? I have an unrenbot do I use that? And how? Also my computer isn't hooked to the internet, will that make a difference? Sorry I just don't have any idea how to go about this.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Ok great but I'm computer illiterate, just how do you go about to get a console? I have an unrenbot do I use that? And how? Also my computer isn't hooked to the internet, will that make a difference? Sorry I just don't have any idea how to go about this.
You can use my mod that you can find and you don\t need to use any console

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Still wondering when we will get other reaction variations when one girl corruption level is higher than those they would interact, so far I only seen Mom and Sis early Living room scene where if one of them is corrupted higher first, the other will react like norma

Reactions: VBoat

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone knows how to make dana&becky not mad at me ?

I've got everyone at 165+ corruption level except for them which is 0
And i want all of them to be atleast 165+ or 255 (just like jenny )

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
how to get the school corrupt? couldnt find a walkthrough for this game.
already have the principal and the teacher corrupt.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes