QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
delete the game folder and then uzip it again and just get one of the mods
that's the thing.I don't have the rar file.The rar file is in my main PC which is in another city rn! I have the extracted folder in my external hard drive and that's it.
thank you for the reply

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
the creator should have post the updates that he will do, like a spoiler. not just the date that he will release on that particular time. so he can give the players an idea what would happen on a certain character.

posting the changelog on the release is good. so those who don't really follow or new to the game would have an idea what's the changes.
but those who are waiting for every release of the game must have an excitement (on my pov but dunno about the others) . to know that the certain characters that they are waiting to have an updates has updates coming.

i am particularly waiting for heather's, aunt julia's , twin sister's . mrs sampson's and mom&sister's updates.
and of course the side dish, the train corruption. ( but i don't like the kid part on that train, its like a pedophile enjoying that part. ya, definitely a pedophile would only enjoy that stuff or a 9 year old kid playing this game HAHA!)

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
the creator should have post the updates that he will do, like a spoiler. not just the date that he will release on that particular time. so he can give the players an idea what would happen on a certain character.

posting the changelog on the release is good. so those who don't really follow or new to the game would have an idea what's the changes.
but those who are waiting for every release of the game must have an excitement (on my pov but dunno about the others) . to know that the certain characters that they are waiting to have an updates has updates coming.

i am particularly waiting for heather's, aunt julia's , twin sister's . mrs sampson's and mom&sister's updates.
and of course the side dish, the train corruption. ( but i don't like the kid part on that train, its like a pedophile enjoying that part. ya, definitely a pedophile would only enjoy that stuff or a 9 year old kid playing this game HAHA!)
He likely doesn't know what will be in an update before he finishes. Which is why he post images of scenes he finishes.

Ejie

Jun 1, 2018
YOu need to make sure that principal have a high corruption. After that go to residence area in evening or night and you can encounter Dana. after that you can have fun with all of them
Sir,how can i let dana meet with the three hot milf in resident area ?
Plss dis regard tje grammar ..

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Sir,how can i let dana meet with the three hot milf in resident area ?
Plss dis regard tje grammar ..
Corrupt potion to the MILF during the day and afternoon until they show themselves half naked behind their husbands then flirt with Dana and Becky

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
Corrupt potion to the MILF during the day and afternoon until they show themselves half naked behind their husbands then flirt with Dana and Becky
I've already made the milf fully naked before even corrupted dana and becky

So am i fucked ? Because i cant make them meet each other

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
I've already made the milf fully naked before even corrupted dana and becky

So am i fucked ? Because i cant make them meet each other
I think it's a bug. You should only corrupt the Aunties when they first show themselves naked to you but not as far as them showing themselves to their husbands .

thuong

Jun 5, 2018
I love the game with harem, incest, oyakodon (mother and her daughter) and this game adapt me most.
I waiting for a fuck scene that have mother daughter aunt and twin, or the scene of big orgy fuck.
Thanks for updating this game :D
P/s can anyone introduce me some game or hentai that have oyakodon sence. :D

Gzlll

May 27, 2018
Ok so I might be a bit of bugger here,but I played this game since like 0.3 and dont get where can you use the Items from adult shop?(apart from maid outfits) and also these images,how to get em?
1. grocery store at afternoon, keep helping until can date her out.

2. use phone to ask jeny out.

3.corrupt both untill 105, and leave the house at morning and it will show out randomly.

NevetsMcGee

Jun 7, 2018
This is def a stupid problem but whatever. I turned on console commands with shift O but can't exit the console command now. So I guess I need help.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes