U

User_51567

that is confusing this is the thread where it usually is shared.... hmmm perhaps you were just pulling our collective legs?
Or maybe i was just trying to get rid of a person who asked a question that was answered a couple post before that :p ^^.
Trying to get rid of someone when the topic title still says 1.00 instead of 1.05.....

Trying to get rid of the lazy people with 0% common sense :p ..
Sorry..... sometimes i get a little bit frustrated with those people here :( ....

Reactions: Username7

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Or maybe i was just trying to get rid of a person who asked a question that was answered a couple post before that :p ^^.
Trying to get rid of someone when the topic title still says 1.00 instead of 1.05.....

Sorry..... sometimes i get a little bit frustrated with those people here :( ....
oh I can understand that. some people frustrate me here when they don't get the "release" they were expecting on something or something happens and it's suddenly "project's abandoned!" sigh

anonymouslee

Apr 27, 2017
just change log

<Features>

-Slave Jenny out scene

-Slave Nicole out scene

-Slave Jenny and Nicole Utopia 'Private Room' scene

-Slave Jenny and Nicole out scene

-Mrs. Simpson classroom event

-Mrs. Simpson talk scene

-Mrs. Simpson video scene

-Mrs. Simpson 'Class Play' scene

-Mrs. Simpson Gym date scene (Use Phone)

-Dana and Becky New level scene

-Dana and Becky Flirt scene

'Family Dinner' 2 level scenes in Mrs. Principal's house

Computer Password: 1546

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i've read that "OLD SAVE DOES NOT WORK IN THE NEW PHONE SYSTEM" does it mean that we can use our old saves (v1.00) cause this v1.05 has the same phone system?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
that is confusing this is the thread where it usually is shared.... hmmm perhaps you were just pulling our collective legs?

im going to be playing man of the house while i wait and watch some anime
i've read that "OLD SAVE DOES NOT WORK IN THE NEW PHONE SYSTEM" does it mean that we can use our old saves (v1.00) cause this v1.05 has the same phone system?
i think that was only for v1.00 or 0.9.5

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I haven't played yet (still waiting for heavy) but I did look into the files.
The "out" scenes are those scenes that happen randomly as you exit the house. There's a new one for Jenny, Nicole and for both together.
There's also a pool scene with them.
Mrs. Simpson got a new level scene, a new scene of her teaching a class that probably triggers at random when you meed her, new class play (Dana, Becky and Melissa joining in), and a new Gym Scene.
Dana and Becky have one or two (not sure from the pics alone) new dinner scenes and a new going out/meeting the neighbor ladies secene (which I assume is the "flirt" scene.
Here's a sample of the new scenes for people confused over what I mean:

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
I haven't played yet (still waiting for heavy) but I did look into the files.
The "out" scenes are those scenes that happen randomly as you exit the house. There's a new one for Jenny, Nicole and for both together.
There's also a pool scene with them.
Mrs. Simpson got a new level scene, a new scene of her teaching a class that probably triggers at random when you meed her, new class play (Dana, Becky and Melissa joining in), and a new Gym Scene.
Dana and Becky have one or two (not sure from the pics alone) new dinner scenes and a new going out/meeting the neighbor ladies secene (which I assume is the "flirt" scene.
Here's a sample of the new scenes for people confused over what I mean:
But how do you get then new out scenes i got both jenny and nicole slaves and i still get the old out scenes ?

Reactions: CyberX
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes