Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
The scene with your mom is in the pool, you can oil her and "play" with her in the water.
And no, you can't make her a slave.

brokenl

Jul 20, 2017
how to meet Michelle?and i meet Alison,gave her key,but cant find her any more(
oh,Found Michelle xD

Last edited:

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
New Level for Maria
The next update begins with Maria. Her dress and expression show her corruption
View attachment 10852
Honestly you would think that a nun would be like an end game boss where you have to sneakily spike her "blood of christ" and corrupt her thoughts in the confessional but no she's just a harlot like all the rest.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Honestly you would think that a nun would be like an end game boss where you have to sneakily spike her "blood of christ" and corrupt her thoughts in the confessional but no she's just a harlot like all the rest.
I think you've been playing too many games in the same vein as Big Brother and Milf Villa, where the games are padded like the inside of a asylum cell.

I get what you mean about a final level of difficulty in a video game; but I'm just glad to play a game where I don't have to jump through hops to see what we're all really here for.

honkswab

Sep 20, 2016
With the women looking more and more like clowns the more they get corrupted, I wouldn't be surprised if we will have to fight a crossdressing John Wayne Gacy at some point.

kuckke

May 26, 2017
post [HASHTAG]#581[/HASHTAG]
In this torrent , it looks weird , they have "bonus" folder with many link in Russia language , so anyone can compare with your downloaded folder and confirm that torrent is ok?

Kalif66

Donor
Apr 15, 2017
post [HASHTAG]#581[/HASHTAG]
In this torrent , it looks weird , they have "bonus" folder with many link in Russia language , so anyone can compare with your downloaded folder and confirm that torrent is ok?
I did not check all the files. A user requests a torrent file from the game.
I found this ... the site and the file are ok ... the bonus .. your judgment

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
i personally would never do scat play irl but looking at say two girls doing it (pun not intended), it sort of puts a psychological twist to it, like youre seeing two people who have fallen far degrade themselves in the worst way, thats what turns me on about it, the degrading, like i said its not for everyone but this is the reason i wouldnt mind scat in this particular game cuz we're corrupting the girls to essentially be no moral whores as for guro it doesnt really do anything for me, to a degree i like extreme bdsm
Poor guy went to prison over the video and it wasn't even real... it was peanut butter, something to trigger gag reflex and some other stuff and they cleaned out the booty holes before they put the imitation crap in... He did try and find girls that would do the scat though. The full video (45mins or longer) had vomit in the bowl that was eaten out of so I guess that's bad enough. lol

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What you are suggesting would require actual writing skill and a good translator. I think everyone is content with the op plot device that turns any woman into a drooling mess of a clown.

Reactions: badblonde
U

User_10739

Anyone know how to solve this problem? Console is unserviceable on version 0.50?
Stop messing around with config.console and cheat the easy way...

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Stop messing around with config.console and cheat the easy way...
Sorry, but if you see my attachment you know why i write and reply my own post. There is an easy way to cheat Corruption? I'm sorry again but don't know how.
I try to help everyone here in F95, you included, forgive me if sometimes I need some help.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

I'm not being mean, I am giving you the easiest way to cheat ALL ren'py games! Everybody is so messed up on doing config.console = True in 00console.rpy and I am trying to tell people to leave 00console.rpy alone. if you go a few posts down in the same topic I give you the file to just extract once into your root game folder and cheat them all.

I automatically add this file to every renpy/common folder of every ren'py game that I download. The file enables developer mode and the console without you opening any file or typing anything. It also gives you the variable viewer so you can see what to change rather than typing dir() into the console and trying to decipher 200 lines of variable labels. If the developer console does not open when you use ctrl+d follow the instructions that are in my post and it is a 2 second fix by changing a - to a +.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SecretSal
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes