sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Can some kind soul tell me what are the max corruption values for each girl, content wise?
Thanks it advance! :D

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can some kind soul tell me what are the max corruption values for each girl, content wise?
Thanks it advance! :D
there is no max that anyone knows of yet... perhaps 999? but i've run at 120 on EVERYONE and i've gotten every event so far released. that i know of.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
there is no max that anyone knows of yet... perhaps 999? but i've run at 120 on EVERYONE and i've gotten every event so far released. that i know of.
Some scenes I only achieved with level 165 of corruption in this game.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Some scenes I only achieved with level 165 of corruption in this game.
hmmm i wonder... because what I do is I corrupt with potion once then see what I can do. if i can't i corrupt again. then I see what I can do. what scenes have you seen at 165?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I have been playing this game since day one. I think it is the Sickest game I have played. I love it. I find that with the code for money there is no reason to cheat the game. The main reason being, if you up the girls to fast you miss content. The other is it is not a difficult game. I use to up Heather to get Max $ for work, but now get the maid costume and up Mom, Sis and Heather to 45. Then do the Saturday Sunday Maid event 4 times a weekend this gives me $4000. With Work, I can make more than enough to buy anything. There have been some early changes so I started the game over to see the new stuff. The game is not about getting MAX points, there is no prize for getting all the girls to 1000 points.

Reactions: Goldfish and Freki

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hmmm i wonder... because what I do is I corrupt with potion once then see what I can do. if i can't i corrupt again. then I see what I can do. what scenes have you seen at 165?
Mom has less clothes than before, and do many things with MC, is an CG. And have others new scenes as well.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
That's why I asked. The point was to stop giving potions as soon as there is no more content, or you run the risk that, on a later patch, you'll miss content.
You need give potion and always see all that happens, this is my way.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sorry, but if you see my attachment you know why i write and reply my own post. There is an easy way to cheat Corruption? I'm sorry again but don't know how.
I try to help everyone here in F95, you included, forgive me if sometimes I need some help.
Hi, My Friend, I'm looking for the way too, if I make it, I'll let You know.

Reactions: MasterofNTR

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
hey everyone,
I put together a little cheat menu, because I got tired of using the console all the time.
And since I am a nice guy, I figured I'd share it ;)

You can access the cheat menu via the computer in your room, just click the "bonus folder" icon in the top-left corner.
You can cheat money, potions, change your name and edit stats of all characters, including the bar hostess and Alice (the store girl). The sex values are set so you can view the transition scenes easily, for instance, if you set a character to level 2 and give them a potion, you'll see the transition scene 2->3 unless it isn't implemented yet.

The script designed to work in future versions as well, just make a backup copy of the original "com.rpyc" in case it doesn't.
You are doing the lord's work, keep it up! Also can an uploader or someone put this in the OP, thanks!

Reactions: Freki

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
You are a pos spammer, fuck you. Can't believe the other forum hasn't banned you. Make's it nearly impossible to browse with your same empty comment taking up nearly every page. Was going to create a account just to report you but it's currently disabled. *hopefully they delete your account from the "contact us" part/
The other forum? Empty comment? What are you talking about? -.- *confused*

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
New potion
This is a new kind of potion.
It is a gas potion and has a wide range of corruption effects.
You will need this in some places and scenes.
View attachment 11478
Looks a bit like a vigour from Bioshock Infinite.

Other than that, I'm interested in how the dev is going to incorporate corruption effects. It might slow progress, but that might be worth it.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes