jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
School Remodeling
I intend to expand the school district.
The principal's office and the gym will be added once.
At the gym, events will occur at specific times.
View attachment 13158
I wish he would finish the girls already available instead of introducing new stuff. I especially want him to finish the girls corruption level scenes.

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
The characters and the "animations" in this game are great. This is one of those games that I can't wait to get updates for.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Apologies if this is answered earlier. What is the difference between heavy and lite versions? In other words what would i miss by going for lite version ?

fakename123

Mar 16, 2017
I have to ask - does the English ever get any better after the opening scenes? It's a popular game, and it seems like one I'd like, but I couldn't get past the awful English.

I understand that it's a second language to whomever is making this game, but he desperately needs a native speaker to proofread and correct his writing.

Betaservers

Jun 2, 2017
What is the difference between the light link to the heavy link?? Because i tried the heavy link and when i tried to extract its corrupted. Thanks for the help

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
What is the difference between the light link to the heavy link?? Because i tried the heavy link and when i tried to extract its corrupted. Thanks for the help
I quote 2 and 3 posts above yours:

Apologies if this is answered earlier. What is the difference between heavy and lite versions? In other words what would i miss by going for lite version ?
You would miss a lot of weight. And maybe a little image quality.. usually at 4k sizes.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the light link is for those that do not wish to download a 3-5 gig file. it sacrifices some image quality to be smaller.

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
New Place- Subway
A new place, the subway, is added.
I plan to expand the map to other regions in the future via the subway.
Also at certain times you will be able to corrupt the women of the subway.
Unfortunately, this update will only give you a foretaste
-g1oNfBgHi2QTdOYjwjR2F8YDU3Jz4es5RSQgHG67X1jM42d5lZHF9UaBMlOHjgi.png

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Why is this not under popular games?
Because it is not popular enough :winkytongue:
Check the number of visit. The game is not even between the best 20 threads.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes