styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
New Place- Subway
A new place, the subway, is added.
I plan to expand the map to other regions in the future via the subway.
Also at certain times you will be able to corrupt the women of the subway.
Unfortunately, this update will only give you a foretaste
View attachment 13609
thats great and all but i think most people would prefer if you finished the slave routes of the family members first.

Reactions: thetip00

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Because it is not popular enough :winkytongue:
Check the number of visit. The game is not even between the best 20 threads.
I dare say.. This game might be at par with heavy weights like 'The twist'. It has that addictive and exciting quality to it.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
started to try this game,but once i see all women are huge tits and asses i quit :( too bad.i like smaller builds.would be nice game for me otherwise.i do like these longer game plays though

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
whats the difference between the heavy and the light versions?
The size of the files. by reducing the resolution of the pictures slightly the size has been reduced. makes for easier downloads for some.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone els hoping he puts in an option to customize how the girl look? like removing the over the top makeup and switching between outfits.
personally i find more attractive in the beginning than later on when they have a 2 cm layer of makeup on.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
anyone els hoping he puts in an option to customize how the girl look? like removing the over the top makeup and switching between outfits.
personally i find more attractive in the beginning than later on when they have a 2 cm layer of makeup on.
you can do that in illusion games posted here on this site plus they have tons of mods the drawback is that they are huge

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes