dartis

Oct 15, 2016
guess the game isnt for everyone and i think maria is going to end up as a prostitute when she was once a maid the teacher is going to end up teaching sex ed the boss is going to end owning a sex cafe the nurse is going to end up a nurse that heals people through sexual healing the neighbor milf is probably going to be able to go in the milking business
Do you ever fully read what people put? Never me nor Ungawa are screaming from the tops of our lungs for the game to be hung from the top of Notre Dame. We just think the fashion of the girls who get corrupted is ludicrous.

As someone said, pages and pages ago, the mum looks like a painted Jezebel (Jezebel being a false prophet). AND THEY WERE RIGHT!

Regardless, we wouldn't be here if we hated the game. I don't think neither me nor Ungawa are shrewd enough. So, please, please, fully read what people have to say.

Reactions: honkswab and Ungawa

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Do you ever fully read what people put? Never me nor Ungawa are screaming from the tops of our lungs for the game to be hung from the top of Notre Dame. We just think the fashion of the girls who get corrupted is ludicrous.

As someone said, pages and pages ago, the mum looks like a painted Jezebel (Jezebel being a false prophet). AND THEY WERE RIGHT!

Regardless, we wouldn't be here if we hated the game. I don't think neither me nor Ungawa are shrewd enough. So, please, please, fully read what people have to say.
honestly I don't say you or others hate the game, but when it is harped on over and over and over and over by the same people that the style isn't a good one without acknowledging that this is the dev's choice making it seem like the game is crap because of this. you can disagree with how the dev chooses to implement the game but to continually complain about something you have no control over is tiring to read. there is precedent for this style of make up as has been discussed before and I just posted about it as well to show corruption without action or words in theater, especially Japanese theater.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
honestly I don't say you or others hate the game, but when it is harped on over and over and over and over by the same people that the style isn't a good one without acknowledging that this is the dev's choice making it seem like the game is crap because of this. you can disagree with how the dev chooses to implement the game but to continually complain about something you have no control over is tiring to read. there is precedent for this style of make up as has been discussed before and I just posted about it as well to show corruption without action or words in theater, especially Japanese theater.
I don't know about the others, who feel the same as me on this subject, but I personally hate being told that something is beyond reproach because that's "just my opinion man" or because I'm powerless or because it's dev's choice or because of Gyaru or Kabuki or "to each his own."

Because to me, that sounds like excuses. Excuses for the fact that the later corruption looks like a young teen designed them and excuses for the fact that this game mostly appeals to young teens. I enjoy this game, but I am a fucking grumpy old man and I won't let people go "shush, you powerless old fool, just wait for your next jack off session." When there are problems, being a cynic, I enjoy pointing them out.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
cool thx i wonder if that means hes going to now compressed the versions for next updates
I talked to "C" his heavy version is using his completed images without decreasing there quality. The light version has decreased quality.

I informed him he could convert png to jpg that would decrease his images file size in half without lowering the quality. He is thinking about it.
However he wants to know if he can break the Renpy 4Gb limit. If anyone knows how contact Mr.C. Or post here and
I will relay to him.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
v0.55
Lite Version
Heavy Version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i think he lives on the other side of the world since well its 1:48 on sunday aka the 20th and its out XD im so happy that class play megan and emily is now available:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: JustGuilty

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
there is a style in japan that is like that. the more outlandish the makeup the more "corrupted" they are supposed to be. you'll notice in the game as they get corrupted you start seeing the makeup come around, and it is a way in theater and other places to show that corruption of character without words or actions, thus preventing people from having to act the way the character is all the time to show the corruption as it is seen as impure even when acting. I agree it's not very good personally but it's what the dev wants i'll go with it and overlook my own personal desires as long as i like the rest of the game.
This has also been discusses a few pages back too.
I was in Japan and know about the social norms being extremely conservative. But just like there were ganguro and Loli (not in the sense of youth, but in the sense of a doll like appearance) there's other conventions that could be explored.

I get that all of them are going to express themselves in very different manners as the corruption hits them, but it really kind of exposes this problem...

I'll have to check out the discussion as I'm coming into this thread (somewhat) new.

guess the game isnt for everyone and i think maria is going to end up as a prostitute when she was once a maid the teacher is going to end up teaching sex ed the boss is going to end owning a sex cafe the nurse is going to end up a nurse that heals people through sexual healing the neighbor milf is probably going to be able to go in the milking business
... This isn't what I'm talking about. I just think the fashion choices at the higher echelons are really garrish even by Asian standards.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't know about the others, who feel the same as me on this subject, but I personally hate being told that something is beyond reproach because that's "just my opinion man" or because I'm powerless or because it's dev's choice or because of Gyaru or Kabuki or "to each his own."

Because to me, that sounds like excuses. Excuses for the fact that the later corruption looks like a young teen designed them and excuses for the fact that this game mostly appeals to young teens. I enjoy this game, but I am a fucking grumpy old man and I won't let people go "shush, you powerless old fool, just wait for your next jack off session." When there are problems, being a cynic, I enjoy pointing them out.
I never said you are powerless. but here we are not on the main place where the dev(s) can see feedback. this is a pirate site. I never said you couldn't or should not speak your mind. but when it comes down to it one must realize that the choice is ultimately NOT ours to make (even those that disagree with you) but the dev(s) to make as it is their show, their baby. Also pointing out the problems without considering what has been said about these problems in the past is never constructive because it's been hashed and rehashed and rehashed till there is no coherence with the original issue. It's one thing to state you don't like it, but it's another when you start insinuating that it needs to change because you don't like it. that's why I said what I did. Many times people will repeat and then when it is seen they are responding again people will not even read what you write before responding because they are tired of the same things coming out. we've had this discussion over the last several releases because now each release a new character is in the makeup that is not liked. Yes it is outlandish, it is meant to SATIRE the whole thing. Many of us are in the USA, some aren't but there is a person most will recognize and that was Tammy Fae Baker (religious televangelist scandal) and she wore heavy makeup that made you wonder who taught her what to do and all that, and this is much the same as what came out while she was being investigated, a whole bunch of makeup heavy satirical skits and other items. that's what this is it's a parody of the idea of corruption as well as a style in some places that end up making it easy to see corruption of a character instead of writing dialogue that would show that. My point really is why harp on it every damn time? if you don't like it move on to something else, contact the dev and ask them to stop or change things in up coming releases.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
This is probably a unpopular opinion, but does anyone else feel like his updates are getting a little lackluster. Still a fan of the game though.

Reactions: styggtuff12

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This is probably a unpopular opinion, but does anyone else feel like his updates are getting a little lackluster. Still a fan of the game though.
they seem to be getting smaller and smaller or just harder to get there.. perhaps something has diverted his attention?

Jul 23, 2017
can somebody tell mr.c that mr simpson has the wrong dress when you talk to her it's one instant it's pink in other it's green (when you get 120 )

Jul 23, 2017
Ok so I might be a bit of bugger here,but I played this game since like 0.3 and dont get where can you use the Items from adult shop?(apart from maid outfits) and also these images,how to get em?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i think that hes just wrapping up the original girls so he can work on the new stuff

Reactions: Freki

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so I might be a bit of bugger here,but I played this game since like 0.3 and dont get where can you use the Items from adult shop?(apart from maid outfits) and also these images,how to get em?
Could be wrong, but first image should be the convenience store girl: go to the front of the store and search around, eventually you'll find her and progress with her story line.
Next image is the current final date with mother, corruption 120?
And last image is a random event when you walk out of house in morning, I think 75?

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Very nice update, and wonderful seeing hairy pussy's and moms hairy pits!

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes