Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
guys who is the difference between mega lite and mega heavy? Anticipate thankses.
the difference is in the SIZE of the files. by reducing the picture quality by a small amount the game drops from 5.5 gb download to a 2.1 gb download. that's the only difference, and for the most part the differences are negligible.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
nice game,,anyone have suggestions same game like this with semi open world maybe..
n what minimum required corruption lvl(level) for action sex?
sorry for my bad english

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
yeah, use the lite versions. 1.5 or so gigs
Eh... It's OK. BitTorrent don't care. It will show up in the torrent folder eventually. But that big a payload is usually associated with a TON of content. And I have never even heard of this game before.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Eh... It's OK. BitTorrent don't care. It will show up in the torrent folder eventually. But that big a payload is usually associated with a TON of content. And I have never even heard of this game before.
the size dont matter. lite version just mean the images are lower quality while still being a certain quality. just compressed. thats it. no difference in content

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
the size dont matter. lite version just mean the images are lower quality while still being a certain quality. just compressed. thats it. no difference in content
I agree there is no difference between the light and heavy version in regards to content I'd suggest just using the light version

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
honestly I don't say you or others hate the game, but when it is harped on over and over and over and over by the same people that the style isn't a good one without acknowledging that this is the dev's choice making it seem like the game is crap because of this. you can disagree with how the dev chooses to implement the game but to continually complain about something you have no control over is tiring to read. there is precedent for this style of make up as has been discussed before and I just posted about it as well to show corruption without action or words in theater, especially Japanese theater.
This^

I don't know about the others, who feel the same as me on this subject, but I personally hate being told that something is beyond reproach because that's "just my opinion man" or because I'm powerless or because it's dev's choice or because of Gyaru or Kabuki or "to each his own."

Because to me, that sounds like excuses. Excuses for the fact that the later corruption looks like a young teen designed them and excuses for the fact that this game mostly appeals to young teens. I enjoy this game, but I am a fucking grumpy old man and I won't let people go "shush, you powerless old fool, just wait for your next jack off session." When there are problems, being a cynic, I enjoy pointing them out.
You've made your point about the costumes numerous times continually repeating it is tiring to read.

Reactions: mate2k17

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
i guess it has to do with being that the art style is by honey select so its kinda hard to modify characters that arent your own creation
You can modify HS characters quite a bit some makers use base models more than others. Satiri (center) Is a base model. Left had model is Dr Alice an adaption of Satiri, That I was thinking about basing a game on. Right hand model is also based on Satiri with only minor changes to lips nose and eyes.
Clipboard01.jpg

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes