Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i think that hes just wrapping up the original girls so he can work on the new stuff
I agree with you, this game reaches the level where Dev needs to make all the changes now, so everyone stay playing the same way with all the girls, and increase corruption in same time.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This is probably a unpopular opinion, but does anyone else feel like his updates are getting a little lackluster. Still a fan of the game though.
Unpopular? I don't think so, this is your opinion, and we have to respect it.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
This is probably a unpopular opinion, but does anyone else feel like his updates are getting a little lackluster. Still a fan of the game though.
agreed, feel like they have been getting smaller and smaller + instead of building on whats there he keeps putting in new stuff. obviously to make sure theres more stuff there to build upon and keep the game expanding and the shekel train coming.

just look at 0.35 or 0.40 and compare to this, huge diffrence.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well, we have to tolerate his opinion, respect is another matter!
Well, My Friend, I really think that all opinion, not offensive, has to be respected, or otherwise We go disagree all the time :), Good Luck

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
How come this doesn't show up in ?
that is a very good questiun. i mena i asked a uploader to change it to .55 so maby there is an option or somthing to add it to a list to show that. not sure tho. thatd be a questiun for the mods/admin

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes