Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Why u do that...:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan: but I still hope that in the future there will be more armpits hair :RarePepe:
sorry, but truth is what it is... I hope you get something that gives you what you want but I was trying to remember if the sister had hair there and i then realized what was being seen hehe. I don't hate on you, i have no opinion of if it's sexy or not to be honest just didn't want disappointment to happen when playing the game :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@King Monkey Mon: I had so many games that I liked, and I gave up, I decided to play only the good games that do not change the style, Corruption is great so it never changes, you always know you're going to play a really good game.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
anyone els hoping he puts in an option to customize how the girl look? like removing the over the top makeup and switching between outfits.
personally i find more attractive in the beginning than later on when they have a 2 cm layer of makeup on.
Main reason I stopped playing.

There is absolutely NO fashion sense to these women and that's a major turnoff when they look like they got off the street with no class...

Reactions: Deepsea

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Main reason I stopped playing.

There is absolutely NO fashion sense to these women and that's a major turnoff when they look like they got off the street with no class...
anyone els hoping he puts in an option to customize how the girl look? like removing the over the top makeup and switching between outfits.
personally i find more attractive in the beginning than later on when they have a 2 cm layer of makeup on.
Reason I stopped playing is because they look like clowns. Dyed blonde hair, bad make-up and tongue hanging out. Looks ugly.

And the second guy, I don't think so. The file-structure is different. With Lab Rats, each of the characters have their own folders with different outfits but here it's numbered 0-1500, the background and outfits the characters have are static to the scene.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Reason I stopped playing is because they look like clowns. Dyed blonde hair, bad make-up and tongue hanging out. Looks ugly.

And the second guy, I don't think so. The file-structure is different. With Lab Rats, each of the characters have their own folders with different outfits but here it's numbered 0-1500, the background and outfits the characters have are static to the scene.
i perfer this game over lab rats

Reactions: Obrist

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah I'm not a fan of the clown costumes either, but I also wouldn't want them to dress conservatively if they're supposed to be corrupted, like in Lab Rats. He just needs to tone the makeup down and give them less retarded (while still hot/trashy) outfits. Hell, even easier, just allow us to buy clothes and accessories for them, that solves everything.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@King Monkey Mon and @Freki, post: 156430, member: 35015"]Amazingly you and I joined on the same day! hehehehehehe - @Carlo S: I can say that was written for happen, the same games, the same opinion and a good friendship, it's the best that someone needs, without doubt.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
thats the point to corruption they are all good girls until they get potion of hellish pleasure
That's not my point though.

Sure, they can dress up in more revealing clothing, but there's different forms of fashion that can be just as alluring.

For example, your sister having a fetish for long stockings as she's corrupted is one thing. Having your mother with some cosplay is another. But you sure don't need more makeup and an outlandish look to be more corrupt.

A few lessons of chic and fashion could help in this atmosphere because at this point, I'm fairly convinced the author is just going "lol bewbies" instead of making them coherently corrupted.

Corruption, IMO, is about rejecting social norms and conventions while erasing those inhibitions that prevent you from some forms of pleasure. Seeing how that affects these women with you at the center of this should begin to have them asking about their own pleasures and desires. Maybe Maria gets into a business suit that gets more revealing (which is progress for her) while your mother remembers her younger years and puts on some of her older clothes (that's tight fitting).

Having the colored hair? I'd put in highlights and put something about the school and more flirtatious behavior. Maybe the potion has more to do with muddying how they feel about you. *shrug*

Just my .02.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Sure, they can dress up in more revealing clothing, but there's different forms of fashion that can be just as alluring.

For example, your sister having a fetish for long stockings as she's corrupted is one thing. Having your mother with some cosplay is another. But you sure don't need more makeup and an outlandish look to be more corrupt.

A few lessons of chic and fashion could help in this atmosphere because at this point, I'm fairly convinced the author is just going "lol bewbies" instead of making them coherently corrupted.

Corruption, IMO, is about rejecting social norms and conventions while erasing those inhibitions that prevent you from some forms of pleasure. Seeing how that affects these women with you at the center of this should begin to have them asking about their own pleasures and desires. Maybe Maria gets into a business suit that gets more revealing (which is progress for her) while your mother remembers her younger years and puts on some of her older clothes (that's tight fitting).

Having the colored hair? I'd put in highlights and put something about the school and more flirtatious behavior. Maybe the potion has more to do with muddying how they feel about you. *shrug*

Just my .02.
there is a style in japan that is like that. the more outlandish the makeup the more "corrupted" they are supposed to be. you'll notice in the game as they get corrupted you start seeing the makeup come around, and it is a way in theater and other places to show that corruption of character without words or actions, thus preventing people from having to act the way the character is all the time to show the corruption as it is seen as impure even when acting. I agree it's not very good personally but it's what the dev wants i'll go with it and overlook my own personal desires as long as i like the rest of the game.
This has also been discusses a few pages back too.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

Just my .02.
guess the game isnt for everyone and i think maria is going to end up as a prostitute when she was once a maid the teacher is going to end up teaching sex ed the boss is going to end owning a sex cafe the nurse is going to end up a nurse that heals people through sexual healing the neighbor milf is probably going to be able to go in the milking business

Reactions: Freki

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
there is a style in japan that is like that. the more outlandish the makeup the more "corrupted" they are supposed to be. you'll notice in the game as they get corrupted you start seeing the makeup come around, and it is a way in theater and other places to show that corruption of character without words or actions, thus preventing people from having to act the way the character is all the time to show the corruption as it is seen as impure even when acting. I agree it's not very good personally but it's what the dev wants i'll go with it and overlook my own personal desires as long as i like the rest of the game.
This has also been discusses a few pages back too.
i thinks its gyaru or something

Reactions: Freki
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes