hellxanex

May 5, 2017
Where can you use the 'gas=potion'? It's supposed to be good for multiple targets but every time I'm with more than one woman (Mom & Sis in living room, Meghan & Emily at Meghan's place, Aunt & twins in yard) there's no option to use it.

Any help?

Thanks,
thwartme
In the church when Maria corruption is 120 you can choose worship and use gas potion. That is the only thing implemented so far.

Reactions: thwartme

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
When can i unlock to start to corrupt the twins and unlock the bar
i think its a set time that u unlock the twins and aunt, im not sure tho. but i know that u cant go uptown until your mom, i think, mentions it

EDIT: yeah just re-read your questiun, sorry bout that. but yeah go to the bar and look around, be a hero and your good to go

Last edited:
Reactions: saberylily

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
When can i unlock to start to corrupt the twins and unlock the bar
You need to find ponytail twin in the bar. (Look around). For triggering it go to aunt house talk to twins. They will refuse to drink the potion at first but after the bar scene they will accept it. (Bar is open at nights)

Reactions: saberylily

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
You need to find ponytail twin in the bar. (Look around). For triggering it go to aunt house talk to twins. They will refuse to drink the potion at first but after the bar scene they will accept it. (Bar is open at nights)
Thanks now i can give the twins the potion

Reactions: KappaClaus

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Does anybody know how to trigger events with his mom and sister changing color of their hair? I found it in unpacked resource but I have no idea how to get there...

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
can someone upload all thing in renpy folder?
i think i accidentally delete one content in there and now i can't open the game
Thanks you

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
can someone upload all thing in renpy folder?
i think i accidentally delete one content in there and now i can't open the game
Thanks you
well u could just down the lite vertion, thats less than 1.5 gigs i think. and there is no difrence betwean lite and heavy vertion. u can also jsut go into the saves, copie and paste them else where and ur good to go

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Get back from Vacation~! - Patreon
After I released v0.55, I went on a late vacation before the end of summer. So now I have to prepare for the next update diligently. The next update is to prepare something related to slaves :)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
After I released v0.55, I went on a late vacation before the end of summer. So now I have to prepare for the next update diligently. The next update is to prepare something related to slaves :)
Hopefully the next update will be more substantial then the last two updates.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
finally, thought i got wonder, how much of a difference will it really be once they become slaves? i mean they are already completely cock crazy and willing to do anything you tell them.

Reactions: mastercuck
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes