matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
YEEEES! And that also probably means Emily is next. She's the one I'm looking forward to the most.
Its very interesting so whats gonna be with her husband. Like now she gonna become our new slave and I dont want her to live with her husband anymore if she become my property.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there seems to be new nuns at church how do you corrupt them ? i cant see them in prayer room
Is it those nuns that appear after Maria died her hair blue and wore heavy makeup?
than you need her help and several gas potions and normal potions

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Its very interesting so whats gonna be with her husband. Like now she gonna become our new slave and I dont want her to live with her husband anymore if she become my property.
I think either the husband gets kicked out of home or Megan leaves her house to live in the player's private room in Utopia.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Or they keep up that charade as the husband has no sexual interest in his wife any longer and earns money to support "his" family, I mean if push comes to shove a male potion will ensure this.
The room in Utopia was build to be your Harem room, no need to change the entire world to have one more.
Also as long as not all corrupted family member join your Harem we have the same situation as with Mom and Sis... while mom "worked" in Utopia sister never knew a thing until it was her turn to join her

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
That's the optimistic view. The other view is that he'll just get bored eventually and move on to another project. Fortunately, this isn't really the kind of work where that actually matters.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is there any way to corrupt the college students and corrupt more the principal?
If you've already used the gas during the school assembly and fucked the principal in front of the school then no

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I doubt you'll ever be able to enslave the priestess of the Devil... or the guide to UTOPIA but maybe if you are doing good enough you'll be presented with them...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well touching her is nice and all, but all I learn is that she is a slave without (mortal) master.
I can't give her potions or make her mine as she only halfheartly say she'll consider it (but a slave can't make any decisions for ownership, you would have to become the master of UTOPIA to own her I gues)

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes