E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
so, for 3 gb game, it have no sound or it's just me who experience a 'Silent game' ?
and anyone have a walkthrough ?
Its silent. No walkthrough necessary. There are like 2 or 3 scenes people ask about but thats it

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
too bad for a 3gb game and no animation....
so what mostly feature for the size ?
it's just feel same for heavy and lite version with just a slightly 'better' graphic, but, it's just a picture...
didn't sure if it's like 1,5gb more heavier than lite version....

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i'm still hoping for some bgm and animation for a reason why the game size is soo fkin Huge beside Quality Display pict on it.

Yorel2x31

Aug 16, 2018
Is there any change in Corruption v1.10
I didn't any find any.
And any news on next update???
According to his Patreon page
  • Corruptionv1.15 for$20+patrons:October 6th
  • Corruptionv1.15 for$10+patrons:October 9th
  • Corruptionv1.15 for$5+patrons:October 16th
  • Corruptionv1.15 for$1+patrons:October 23th + Announcement of next release date

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Expect a small update. Mc has already announced that due to the other project he will make a smaller Corruption update.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Expect a small update. Mc has already announced that due to the other project he will make a smaller Corruption update.
I only remember him saying it would take longer, not that it would be smaller.
Fucking bullshit if this is true. I don't want the new game to slow down the production of the game I actually enjoy.

Honestly, this is why I always criticize Patreon projects. Since Patreon gives no incentive to actually finish anything (on the contrary, once you finish a game people like your support and earnings fall a lot), so people start making smaller and more far apart in order to extent the game's production for as long as they can. I don't even fully blame the developers for doing that because Patreon's model kind of forces their hand, especially if they don't have any venues to actually sell the game once its completed.

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
How do complete the principal event, I can't seem to be able to corrupt the girls and have sex with her in the school hall

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I only remember him saying it would take longer, not that it would be smaller.
Fucking bullshit if this is true. I don't want the new game to slow down the production of the game I actually enjoy.

Honestly, this is why I always criticize Patreon projects. Since Patreon gives no incentive to actually finish anything (on the contrary, once you finish a game people like your support and earnings fall a lot), so people start making smaller and more far apart in order to extent the game's production for as long as they can. I don't even fully blame the developers for doing that because Patreon's model kind of forces their hand, especially if they don't have any venues to actually sell the game once its completed.
Even I do not like this thing ... I would have preferred to focus more on the first game given vhr seems to miss many things. I remember he said he would put a second map to expand the city, but at this rate I do not know if we'll see it. I am of the idea that one person should develop one project at a time and then when the first one is in the final phase, start a new one.

upload_2018-9-26_1-35-32.png

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Seriously guys, do you even bother to check for the change log?
Huh? Actually, yes, I checked the last 20 pages and there is no change log for v1.10, nor is one posted to the OP. I know how distracting it is to see the same question over and over in these forums, but maybe you should lighten up because it's just as distracting to have to read inane comments like yours.

Reactions: Latecomer
Sep 21, 2017
Huh? Actually, yes, I checked the last 20 pages and there is no change log for v1.10, nor is one posted to the OP. I know how distracting it is to see the same question over and over in these forums, but maybe you should lighten up because it's just as distracting to have to read inane comments like yours.
Despite what you say, I can see that you are the type that doesnt bother searching at least the last 10 pages for the change log. So kinda disappointing when you said I make inane comments and also that you searched for the last 20 pages for the change log when the change log is on page 284, 7 pages away from this one. So next time please make sure that you at least try and ensure that what you are typing is based on facts before you make a mockery of yourself. But I do understand how my previous comment may sound offensive to others, which I apologise due to it being written when I was pissed by the amount of people asking for the change log without bothering to check the previous pages.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Even I do not like this thing ... I would have preferred to focus more on the first game given vhr seems to miss many things. I remember he said he would put a second map to expand the city, but at this rate I do not know if we'll see it. I am of the idea that one person should develop one project at a time and then when the first one is in the final phase, start a new one.

View attachment 154564
If it's just this month it is understandable. Getting a new game running isn't easy, see how many fixes he had to release, something that hasn't happened with Corruption in a very long time.

Still I hope this doesn't become a common thing.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Despite what you say, I can see that you are the type that doesnt bother searching at least the last 10 pages for the change log. So kinda disappointing when you said I make inane comments and also that you searched for the last 20 pages for the change log when the change log is on page 284, 7 pages away from this one. So next time please make sure that you at least try and ensure that what you are typing is based on facts before you make a mockery of yourself. But I do understand how my previous comment may sound offensive to others, which I apologise due to it being written when I was pissed by the amount of people asking for the change log without bothering to check the previous pages.
You're right. I skimmed the entries looking for a "spoiler". I was certain there were no CL updates. Sorry to be so brash.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
If it's just this month it is understandable. Getting a new game running isn't easy, see how many fixes he had to release, something that hasn't happened with Corruption in a very long time.

Still I hope this doesn't become a common thing.
I'm with you. Still, I've been attributing the smaller content of recent patches to the other game already. If they get any smaller, there really won't be much to patch. Corruption is probably my favorite game on this site so I really don't want it to fall to the wayside while it still has so many loose ends and potential. Mr.C may just be wanting a new creative outlet since he has worked full time on Corruption for so long.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Somehow, I can't seem to use the Gas-potion on the Assembly.

It's really rather frustrating.

Any tips, fellow players?

Edit: Got it. Had to get the job first.

Okay, now different problem. How to do the playground Mothers? This time there's literally no clue. Corrupted both church and residential area, and still nothing. You'd think there would be some changes...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
go to the store and look around outside...you'll meet their daughters...give em some candy and they will let you play with them ... litterally you pervs no ecchi included:þ

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
go to the store and look around outside...you'll meet their daughters...give em some candy and they will let you play with them ... litterally you pervs no ecchi included:þ
Thanks. Will try. Also...er...goddammit, I run into more and more obstacles the further I get...how to make the Principal's daughter-in-law calm the fuck down? I waited a week and she just 'you dare show your mug here again'...

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes