Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Started this game again but can't remember how to get a job at the school any help is appreciated
First you can either search the internet for jobs and then talk to the principle or you can talk to the principle then search and return to the principle.
Second the principle will deny you, so you then go to ms. simpson and she will vouch for you and you get the job. (simpson must be some what corrupted already)

but it is true if you search this thread using the search function (checking the box to search this thread only) you'd have found your answer.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
First you can either search the internet for jobs and then talk to the principle or you can talk to the principle then search and return to the principle.
Second the principle will deny you, so you then go to ms. simpson and she will vouch for you and you get the job. (simpson must be some what corrupted already)

but it is true if you search this thread using the search function (checking the box to search this thread only) you'd have found your answer.
Sorted it out thanx

uztgft

May 26, 2018
I wonder if Mr.C watches this thread.if he does i wonder would he give us a hint what happens in the next update

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
How do I trigger the scene with the other sisters? Everytime i click on Worship play, iy says that sister maria needs to be above 150 corruption and she is bloody 270 corruption for me. This is so irritating!

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
keep my watchtower here....
i hope any update woulde the updated file, not a full game....
the size is burning my wallet

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
HELP PLEASE!
*where can i find dana and becky?
*how to start with (corrupted)ms simpson's video recording Inside the classroom when the students still doesnt accept It?
*plus how to start with principal?

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
Can someone tell me where can I find Principal's family?
And who have walkthrough can someone give me.
The principal's family is available after you corrupt her a bunch. You'll have a scene where you get invited over for dinner.

After that, going to the residential area (top right area of the map) will give you the option to visit the principal's family.

Stronsher

Dec 6, 2017
HELP PLEASE!
*where can i find dana and becky?
*how to start with (corrupted)ms simpson's video recording Inside the classroom when the students still doesnt accept It?
*plus how to start with principal?
The first thing you should do is access the computer in your room and surf the Internet.
On the Internet he finds Miss Simpson, the next day (or the same day, as he wants) he goes to school and talks to Simpson and takes him to the principal.
I think you should have at least 2 or 3 corruptions with Miss Simpson

sandor910

Aug 26, 2018
Is there any way to change font's colour ingame? I mean for player choices - I understand that options are repeatable, but it is still pita looking at white text on the white background...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is there any way to change font's colour ingame? I mean for player choices - I understand that options are repeatable, but it is still pita looking at white text on the white background...
you would have to go into the .rpy files, the script files and change them and you'd have to know a bit about how the ren'py files are worked with. but yes it is changeable but not easily

Reactions: sandor910
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes