TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
I'm really confused about the cousins'(?) relation status - they and the MC keep switching between referring to each other as cousins and as siblings. Is this just a translation issue, is it a kink of Lucy's that everyone else is going along with, or did I miss some significant scene where it turns out they all have the same dad?
IIRC just the cousins kink to treat the MC as their brother

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I'm really confused about the cousins'(?) relation status - they and the MC keep switching between referring to each other as cousins and as siblings. Is this just a translation issue, is it a kink of Lucy's that everyone else is going along with, or did I miss some significant scene where it turns out they all have the same dad?
I noticed it too. It is never stated they have the same father.
Thus I searched on Google and turns out cousin in Russian has a version for females and one for males, something like saying cousin sister/brother, but it often gets shortened. I even found a post on Reddit of someone saying how one Russian friend of his/hers used brother instead of cousin when speaking in English.
I think the mystery's solved. Their word for cousin is composite with those for brother and sister so they end up using only brother and sister and carry that when translating probably because they don't feel great difference.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Thus I searched on Google and turns out cousin in Russian has a version for females and one for males, something like saying cousin sister/brother, but it often gets shortened. I even found a post on Reddit of someone saying how one Russian friend of his/hers used brother instead of cousin when speaking in English.
I think the mystery's solved. Their word for cousin is composite with those for brother and sister so they end up using only brother and sister and carry that when translating probably because they don't feel great difference.
Didn't know this was a Russian dev, though it was Korean.
By the way, if you don't mind my asking, wheres does your avatar comes form?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
several cultures that value extended family will do this. the japanese will refer to cousins as siblings if they are very close, koreans value family much the same so they can become very familiar to each other and close. I don't know much about russians but again it depends on how the people see their relatives. I know some here in the states that will think of their cousins as brother and/or sister if they were raised together.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Their word for cousin is composite with those for brother and sister so they end up using only brother and sister and carry that when translating probably because they don't feel great difference.
Thing is though they sometimes will say cousin - that's what threw me off.

IIRC just the cousins kink to treat the MC as their brother
Well, they'll get no complaints from me ;)

Heresy

Aug 19, 2018
v1.10 change log ?

Also by any chance is there any pool scene with the aunt ? how do i get it ?

EDIT :
Nvm, i saw a screenshot and it's nicole, not julia. I just need v1.10 change log to know what's up

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
v1.10 change log ?

Also by any chance is there any pool scene with the aunt ? how do i get it ?

EDIT :
Nvm, i saw a screenshot and it's nicole, not julia. I just need v1.10 change log to know what's up
Same I do enjoy flying blind but I want to know what I'm looking for

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
so,after this last update i'm having trouble to get the event to work on the school,anything has changed to trigger that event?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
so,after this last update i'm having trouble to get the event to work on the school,anything has changed to trigger that event?
Nope.
Corrupt teacher. Talk to principle. Apply online. Talk again. Talk to teacher. Talk principle again.
Monday morning still gym.

drew

May 19, 2017
this game is so fucking hilarous that i think play it uintil it finished would be an offense for the world of hentai games, im just holding all my faps on this game till the completed release

Reactions: OmegaUltima
D

Deleted member 227766

If the character we play as could turn into a girl that would be amazing

Reactions: anime66
D

Deleted member 227766

you mean gender bender, or just choosing a female gender at the start? if gender bender, then hell nah.
Why not? it would be the best i hate Male Protagonists in these types of games female would be better

D

Deleted member 227766

Or if there was a potion that turned you into a girl that would be better

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Or if there was a potion that turned you into a girl that would be better
It would be a lot of fun to play as a female MC in this game or this type of game. However, I doubt it's feasible for this game. Mr. C would need to remake each scene to change from the current MC, and given the size and scope of the game that would be a lot of work by itself. Even if there are lots of folks like you and me that would enjoy that, I would wager most people would opt for additional content along the current storylines, myself included.

D

Deleted member 227766

It would be a lot of fun to play as a female MC in this game or this type of game. However, I doubt it's feasible for this game. Mr. C would need to remake each scene to change from the current MC, and given the size and scope of the game that would be a lot of work by itself. Even if there are lots of folks like you and me that would enjoy that, I would wager most people would opt for additional content along the current storylines, myself included.
I know that would be hard but he could also not make it totally female like a shemale or futa type thing, i just hate looking at a male character in these games i would rather have a female protagonist than a male one

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes