Sep 21, 2017
I never particularly noticed this. Of course there are a lot of mistakes, but is it really that broken an English to suggest Google translation to the eyes of a native speaker?
For me , its quite okay. But I think that some people are sensitive to it you know, so they might not enjoy it that much.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017

This update will finally release a demo version of the new game.
The first demo version will be released to all patrons at the same time.

Thereafter, there will be a delay on the release date for each tier.

<Release Date>

• Lust Village v0.001Demo: September 21st
  • Corruption v1.15 for $20+ patrons : October 6th
  • Corruption v1.15 for $10+ patrons : October 9th
  • Corruption v1.15 for $5+ patrons : October 16th
  • Corruption v1.15 for $1+ patrons : October 23th + Announcement of next release date

Dalkala

Jun 26, 2018
I never particularly noticed this. Of course there are a lot of mistakes, but is it really that broken an English to suggest Google translation to the eyes of a native speaker?
I gave the game another shot and really powered through for the introduction. Now, I'm not a native speaker, but I'm fluent in english and maybe that is what bothers me the most. English is not that hard, at least not the basics of it. You can make a basic flow chart that is about 2 pages long that can get you pretty far (my best friend used one of those flow charts throughout all of high school and ended with a B average; also keep in mind that I don't come from an english speaking country so it was our secondary language). That being said this game is in REALLY broken english. Only about 10% of sentences get somewhat close to grammatically correct, and about 30% of sentences are so jumbled up that i had to read them 3 times before I figured out what the author was trying to say. I don't mind when something isn't grammatically correct, as long as the message gets through, but this game was really something else.

On the other hand i have sunk about 2 hours into this game now and I must say it does get a little bit better + i figured out that the introduction was the point that bothered me the most because at that point I was trying to focus on the story to get a grip on things in this game. Playing it further I just started skimming the text and it wasn't as bad as the introduction. I still notice some errors, but they are easier to ignore because 1. skimming and 2. information isn't as relevant as in the introduction. Most of them are "oh wow, so dick big, me sucky sucky" anyway, so you aren't missing as much even if you don't read them.

And yes, many phrases are so bad and you just know they came from google translate

How do I get my job in high school?
Find an ad on your computer on the internet, go to the principal, she will turn you down and then you have to corrupt Mrs. Simpson and then she will take you to the principal and convince her to give you the job

Reactions: morphnet and Mr_Sel

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "Dalkala, post: 1087374, membro: 709797"] Eu dei uma nova chance ao jogo e realmente passei pela introdução. Agora, eu não sou um falante nativo, mas sou fluente em inglês e talvez isso seja o que mais me incomoda. Inglês não é tão difícil, pelo menos não o básico disso. Você pode fazer um fluxograma básico com cerca de 2 páginas que pode levá-lo muito longe (meu melhor amigo usou um desses fluxogramas ao longo de todo o ensino médio e terminou com uma média B; também tenha em mente que eu não vêm de um país de língua inglesa por isso foi o nosso idioma secundário). Dito isto, este jogo está em inglês REALMENTE quebrado. Apenas cerca de 10% das frases aproximam-se gramaticalmente e cerca de 30% das frases são tão confusas que eu tive que lê-las três vezes antes de descobrir o que o autor estava tentando dizer. Eu não me importo quando algo não está gramaticalmente correto, contanto que a mensagem seja transmitida, mas esse jogo era realmente outra coisa.

Por outro lado eu tenho afundado cerca de 2 horas neste jogo agora e devo dizer que fica um pouco melhor + eu descobri que a introdução foi o ponto que mais me incomodou porque naquele momento eu estava tentando se concentrar em a história para entender as coisas neste jogo. Jogando mais eu comecei a ler o texto e não foi tão ruim quanto a introdução. Eu ainda noto alguns erros, mas eles são mais fáceis de ignorar porque 1. skimming e 2. informação não é tão relevante quanto na introdução. A maioria deles é "oh wow, so pau grande, eu sucky sucky" de qualquer maneira, então você não está perdendo tanto, mesmo se você não lê-los.

E sim, muitas frases são tão ruins e você sabe que elas vieram do google translate

Encontre um anúncio no seu computador na internet, vá até o diretor, ela irá recusar e você terá que corromper a Sra. Simpson e, em seguida, ela irá levá-lo ao diretor e convencê-la a lhe dar o trabalho [/ QUOTE]
thanks man !! nice

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

This update will finally release a demo version of the new game.
The first demo version will be released to all patrons at the same time.

Thereafter, there will be a delay on the release date for each tier.

<Release Date>

• Lust Village v0.001Demo: September 21st
  • Corruption v1.15 for $20+ patrons : October 6th
  • Corruption v1.15 for $10+ patrons : October 9th
  • Corruption v1.15 for $5+ patrons : October 16th
  • Corruption v1.15 for $1+ patrons : October 23th + Announcement of next release date
Someone should tell him to not release both games together, but have them in separate production cycles. In the long run, as the new game gets more complex, it will only mean bigger delays. Instead if he releases the games for the highest tier in different weeks, it will make him more active as a developer instead.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "Dalkala, post: 1087374, membro: 709797"] Eu dei uma nova chance ao jogo e realmente passei pela introdução. Agora, eu não sou um falante nativo, mas sou fluente em inglês e talvez isso seja o que mais me incomoda. Inglês não é tão difícil, pelo menos não o básico disso. Você pode fazer um fluxograma básico com cerca de 2 páginas que pode levá-lo muito longe (meu melhor amigo usou um desses fluxogramas ao longo de todo o ensino médio e terminou com uma média B; também tenha em mente que eu não vêm de um país de língua inglesa por isso foi o nosso idioma secundário). Dito isto, este jogo está em inglês REALMENTE quebrado. Apenas cerca de 10% das frases aproximam-se gramaticalmente e cerca de 30% das frases são tão confusas que eu tive que lê-las três vezes antes de descobrir o que o autor estava tentando dizer. Eu não me importo quando algo não está gramaticalmente correto, contanto que a mensagem seja transmitida, mas esse jogo era realmente outra coisa.

Por outro lado eu tenho afundado cerca de 2 horas neste jogo agora e devo dizer que fica um pouco melhor + eu descobri que a introdução foi o ponto que mais me incomodou porque naquele momento eu estava tentando se concentrar em a história para entender as coisas neste jogo. Jogando mais eu comecei a ler o texto e não foi tão ruim quanto a introdução. Eu ainda noto alguns erros, mas eles são mais fáceis de ignorar porque 1. skimming e 2. informação não é tão relevante quanto na introdução. A maioria deles é "oh wow, so pau grande, eu sucky sucky" de qualquer maneira, então você não está perdendo tanto, mesmo se você não lê-los.

E sim, muitas frases são tão ruins e você sabe que elas vieram do google translate

Encontre um anúncio no seu computador na internet, vá até o diretor, ela irá recusar e você terá que corromper a Sra. Simpson e, em seguida, ela irá levá-lo ao diretor e convencê-la a lhe dar o trabalho [/ QUOTE]
thanks man !! nice
Are you Brazilian?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corruption [v1.10] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 3.81GB

Download PC (433MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey,other than image/audio/video quality being reduced,is there any other downsides to compressed files? Maybe loss of content or bugs etc.? Thank you for your work BTW ;)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey,other than image/audio/video quality being reduced,is there any other downsides to compressed files? Maybe loss of content or bugs etc.? Thank you for your work BTW ;)
Nope, same game otherwise.

Reactions: MausMaus

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm really confused about the cousins'(?) relation status - they and the MC keep switching between referring to each other as cousins and as siblings. Is this just a translation issue, is it a kink of Lucy's that everyone else is going along with, or did I miss some significant scene where it turns out they all have the same dad?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes