Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know that would be hard but he could also not make it totally female like a shemale or futa type thing, i just hate looking at a male character in these games i would rather have a female protagonist than a male one
There are games (A Wife And Mother example), witch you play female protagonist !!!

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
this game is so fucking hilarous that i think play it uintil it finished would be an offense for the world of hentai games, im just holding all my faps on this game till the completed release
So forever? I distinctly get the impression that this is one of those projects that just continues as long as the creator feels he can rake in the Patreon money and then quits when he gets bored.

Sep 21, 2017
So forever? I distinctly get the impression that this is one of those projects that just continues as long as the creator feels he can rake in the Patreon money and then quits when he gets bored.
Nah, the problem with Mr.C is that unlike other games, he plans to make Corruption have a huge amount of content. Thus it will take quite some time to finish the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nah, the problem with Mr.C is that unlike other games, he plans to make Corruption have a huge amount of content. Thus it will take quite some time to finish the game.
That's not a problem at all, the real problem is how he handles the implementation of all that content. He spends way too much time adding new stuff and not nearly enough time fleshing out what is already in the game. There are a ton of girls that need their enslavement scene done and the ones who have that need their slave interactions done, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

D

Deleted member 227766

There are games (A Wife And Mother example), witch you play female protagonist !!!
I just want a game with no males, only females (or shemales) made in (Unity or Flash) (basically, good graphics with none of that shitty 3D bullshit like A Wife And Mother) good storytelling a lot of customization and a lot of fetishes, many updates and so many things to do

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just want a game with no males, only females (or shemales) made in (Unity or Flash) (basically, good graphics with none of that shitty 3D bullshit like A Wife And Mother) good storytelling a lot of customization and a lot of fetishes, many updates and so many things to do
Good luck for searching !!!!

drew

May 19, 2017
I don't think so, this game is far away developed and just remain a little more months for be finished

Sep 21, 2017
At least is halfway man!! be positive, i dont trust any project , i made a lot of post talking about lazy developers and arguing about it, trust me, i hate those motherfuckers who throw a game and didn't finish it, but this game is different , be positive
Actually I am quite positive bro, just trying to point out the facts. If I wasnt patient or positive I wouldnt have month after month for this game

Reactions: drew

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
thanks for this
mr.c should have release his new game same day as the corruption, not justing corruption.
or he should have adjust the new game instead of the corruption.

it sucks tho, waiting for longer time this upcoming version.

well i am a free player of his game, so no place to disagree with his ways.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
in the 1st page there was a picture with the protagonist's mom, sister , aunt and cousins.
that scene is it new? cause i have only seen two, the 2nd one i saw is that they were eating,
and then they banged the protagonist.

can someone tell me about it ?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes