E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Read all topics and don´t give a replay of an old topic that is long time solved !!!
Cut me some slack dude. I was on clonazepan last night.....was somewhat disoriented.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
sometimes it says in future versions available , but is this game still in development??? The forum is dead.?
The heck? the game just got an update and this forum is 284 pages long an counting, I don't know abouth the official sites, but the game is by all accounts still in development.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
The heck? the game just got an update and this forum is 284 pages long an counting, I don't know abouth the official sites, but the game is by all accounts still in development.
hemmm really that's great!
Then there was probably something wrong with my browser. It showed that the last comment was from 2017.....
But great to hear!!! Looking forward to more ^_^

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
Can anyone can corrupt student. I stuck at how inceast corrupt of teacher.
Go to the school on Monday morning and then head to the gym where there is an assembly so all of the students have gathered there. You will get the option to use the gas potion than you should slowly corrupt the students at the school, you are going to need to do this a few times before you can move on with the principal.

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
any chance?
Yea there are chances to do that, all you have to do is keep on corrupting the principal, her daughter and granddaughter until you will get an option during the family dinner to use the male potion on her husband and the daughter's husband. But you are going to have to make sure you corrupted the entire school so that you can corrupt the principal enough so that she will agree to it. The daughter and granddaughter doesnt have any requirements to be corrupted to that point just keep on visiting them and giving them potions during the morning and afternoon.

Sep 21, 2017
Here guys, for anyone who still want the change-log

<Feature>

-Maria New level scene

-Maria 'Take Picture' scene

-Maria 'Flasher Play' scene

-Maria 'Worship' scene

-Maria Home Date scene : 110 level

-Maria 150 Level Home Date 2 scenes: in Jenny's room and Nicole's room

-Maria Cafe Date scene

New Sisters 8 Level scenes in Prayer room

New character: Abbess, New Nuns

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
For some reason maria can only go to 165 corruption level because of new update

Is That a glitch or intentional?

Cus i want everyone to be 210 corruption level

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Ugh. They all have breasts which range from excessive to absurd. With this many characters, would a little diversity to include a few who were actually attractive really have been impossible?

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
@Doc_Odd There are at least 5 characters who have sizes from normal big to almost nothing, even if it wasn't the case and all of them had huge bazookas, well, too bad but the game wasn't made for you, I myself don't find this guy's slut appearance fetish all that much appealing, but it is what it is.

Lastly:...include a few who were actually attractive...
Well, that's pretty much your personal opinion, and that's fine, fortunately, your tastes aren't everyone's, and just because you may not find them attractive doesn't mean someone else's won't.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes