Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Every time I try interacting with the grandmother I'm taken to the main menu. Do I need to start a new game to be able to progress with her?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I've never messed with any renpy games on android devices but if there's a folder full of .rpyc files where you have the game installed, it should work if you drop it there.

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
I've never messed with any renpy games on android devices but if there's a folder full of .rpyc files where you have the game installed, it should work if you drop it there.
Where is it installed? In my Android/data/c.c it only contain save files

Dec 13, 2018
I corrupted the teacher Mrs. Simpson, I got the school job and corrupted the principal and the other teachers pretty good. My question is how do you corrupt the students, I go to the hall and talk with the students but but doesn't give me option to use potions. Please help me if you know how to corrupt students.

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
I corrupted the teacher Mrs. Simpson, I got the school job and corrupted the principal and the other teachers pretty good. My question is how do you corrupt the students, I go to the hall and talk with the students but but doesn't give me option to use potions. Please help me if you know how to corrupt students.
use gas potion in the school gym in the morning

Reactions: robwallace1981

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
to the patrons of Mr.C can you tell him to layout a plan. so we can know who are the updates on whens.
so we can have a glimpse of whom might be the updates.

Thauthur

Dec 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "robwallace1981, post: 1408562, membro: 1081861"] Ok, não importa, eu entendi, aparentemente você só pode corromper os alunos nas manhãs de segunda-feira. [/ QUOTE]

você precisa ter o emprego de professor e, para isso, a srta. Simpson precisa ter pelo menos 75 anos de corrupção para conversar com o diretor.

Dec 13, 2018
Too bad, the Sophia patch doesn't work for android, I tried everything thing with patch too, but doesn't work for android. I wish someone who works with the android ports would fix this, or tell us how to do it....

Dec 13, 2018
[QUOTE = "robwallace1981, post: 1408562, membro: 1081861"] Ok, não importa, eu entendi, aparentemente você só pode corromper os alunos nas manhãs de segunda-feira. [/ QUOTE]

você precisa ter o emprego de professor e, para isso, a srta. Simpson precisa ter pelo menos 75 anos de corrupção para conversar com o diretor.
you need to have the job of a teacher, and for this, Simpson needs to have at least 75 years of corruption to talk to the director.

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
have made something clear I do not write or speak English, but I must say that this is a good game but with the moods that are making the exploration of the game easier, at least until the game is over I must say that it is perfect for how they perform their work I only have a problem is not a bug or anything like it is with respect to the stories I take almost all but I lack the fact of corrupting more to the director's family but for more potions that do not get corrupted anymore and I get the scene of put potion in the food of the men of that house and always deny me that is first, the second is to corrupt the girls at school I have corrupt the teacher and the teacher of physical education but when I talk to the students always bounce me if someone gives me the answer I would be grateful, finally if I could contribute something I would gladly give it but unfortunately I still do not work maybe next year I start and I fixed a contribution to this game I think ue simply deserves it from now if someone gives me the above questions I would be grateful guys ahh and Merry Christmas :D

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes