U

User_51567

How do you get the job at school? Mrs. Simpson is fully corrupted.
Question has been literally asked 100+ times and answered at least that same amount already on this thread.
Use the search function for this thread....And you will find it (It's really not that hard)
Search.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i download the v1.25 and use the D.S.-sama mod. Can someone tell me if the mod bug the game?
I am at sophia appartament i speak with her and choice, lets speak and after some word the game return to the main menu o_O
I try also to remove the mod, but the game every time i choice to speak or to give her a potion , return to the main menu. Is a bug from the mod or the game have some problem?

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys i download the v1.25 and use the D.S.-sama mod. Can someone tell me if the mod bug the game?
I am at sophia appartament i speak with her and choice, lets speak and after some word the game return to the main menu o_O
I try also to remove the mod, but the game every time i choice to speak or to give her a potion , return to the main menu. Is a bug from the mod or the game have some problem?
it's a bug from the game and there is a bugfix for it search for it in previous pages

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Go to the apartment after taking the subway to the other town, you'll meet Justin. You can go talk to Mrs. Robinson in Justin's Apartment during the day and feed her potions, and there are additional scenes (based on corruption level) if you come at night to drink with him.

Zæro

Jun 23, 2018
Game freezes at a lot of places. Some characters events are locked because of this. Can anyone help. I've tried both compressed n original game versions.

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
What is the patron Code for Bonus-Money?
Im actually playing it without using save-editor.
$9999 be ideal to start game with as that's what bonus code provides.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes