Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017

Unlocked

The next update will be for sub-characters other than the main characters.
It will be about sub-characters of park, convenience store and so on.
Lol, same time with my post:LOL:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

The next update will be for sub-characters other than the main characters.
It will be about sub-characters of park, convenience store and so on.
So, mommies and daughters are getting more slutty in the next release ... Weren't those kids not underaged or is it just a hot summer day?! :unsure:

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well kids take up from their parents... so if mom is dressing all slutty the daugther obviously doesn't want to stand back.
I doubt this'll give to much trouble as long as he keeps it at that... if the girls want to participate in the action though this'll get troublesome

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Finally !!! We can have more actions with the sub-characters of park, convenience store, the jail, the subway and I hope the three housewives. I will wait patiently.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
well kids take up from their parents... so if mom is dressing all slutty the daugther obviously doesn't want to stand back.
I doubt this'll give to much trouble as long as he keeps it at that... if the girls want to participate in the action though this'll get troublesome
Back when people first got worried about the Park characters one of the mods took a look and said there is no problem with girls that age. He was even amused that people were getting riled up about something like that.

And I agree, they do not look any younger than the daughter in the church scene and no one got worried when that happened. I guess it's because it's a park and because they are playing that really gets people attention, but as far as the look goes, they don't look particularly young to an extent it would be a problem here. The girls in the park are either not supposed to be that young or Honey Select is just so bad at making younger girls that they don't look like kids at all and thus the issue is rendered moot. At least as far as f95 is concerned.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Back when people first got worried about the Park characters one of the mods took a look and said there is no problem with girls that age. He was even amused that people were getting riled up about something like that.

And I agree, they do not look any younger than the daughter in the church scene and no one got worried when that happened. I guess it's because it's a park and because they are playing that really gets people attention, but as far as the look goes, they don't look particularly young to an extent it would be a problem here. The girls in the park are either not supposed to be that young or Honey Select is just so bad at making younger girls that they don't look like kids at all and thus the issue is rendered moot. At least as far as f95 is concerned.
F95 definition of underage is sketchy on his own.. "...everything what hit puberty is not underage" :eek:. Anyway, it is not my definition and I don't want to argue about it in here...

I guess with the right mods for HS you can make wonderful character designs, but most devs are to lazy for that and decide to use pre-customized asset (model card)...

However, I'm looking forward to the next update! :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Well I can only hope... would be a shame if the game got banned for that reason... for the age though I think it's more a thing for the rendering... from their attitude dureing the shop and playground Events I would place them between last year elementary school (6th grade) and maybe 8th grade (midle school).

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
From everything that I have gathered, the admins of this forum are concerned about the realistic depiction of pre-pubescent children. The daughters in the playground, subway, and church show undeniable signs of physical maturity and that seems to be what matters here.

As for the "attitude" of the daughters, I don't think that can be used as a factor because age-play is a very prominent and legal fetish. Also, deciding what behavior is too childlike to be allowed is inherently overly subjective. Almost every major "harem" game here has at least one character that acts immaturely. Should all of them be banned as well?

Reactions: kzk0987

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
haveing 2 girls fight over popsicle ice, being unashamed about spending their freetime observed by their mothers while playing on a playground can't be called age play or pubercent behavior though. Add their innocence when they learn that their mothers don't wear any underwear.
Physically it's hard to place them but theses details on their character seems to make it rather clear .

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
haveing 2 girls fight over popsicle ice, being unashamed about spending their freetime observed by their mothers while playing on a playground can't be called age play or pubercent behavior though. Add their innocence when they learn that their mothers don't wear any underwear.
Physically it's hard to place them but theses details on their character seems to make it rather clear .
Which adds to my point. These details, which seem clear to you to only be things that children would do, are not entirely clear to everyone. For instance, my local college has swings and a jungle gym that are there for the use of the college aged students. People over the age of childhood can be tempted by icecream. And I can point to multiple characters in other extremely popular games here that also exhibit innocent and immature behavior. Physical characteristics are an objective tell but behavior is subjective and that is why I believe the admins have made physical appearance the breaking point on this forum.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
let's agree to disagree than...
anyway I don't see any problem as long as the girls are not actively involved in any H-Events aswell.
As I said before... the outfit change is borderline but still fine.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes