Randeza

May 16, 2018
Could you elaborate on this?

For context, I have maxed out Principal's relationship and Meagan

Kindly advise how the 2 events are triggered as I am unable to get them??

Thanks

for megan you have to talk to her when she is alone and pick, working at adult shop, if it dosen't complete when she is enslaved if you have already enslaved her, that means you have missed it when she wasen't enslaved.

principal can be you might have missed the family or something like that.

Unsure if i have explained everything correctly on what you need to do

Travanax

Jan 12, 2018
for megan you have to talk to her when she is alone and pick, working at adult shop, if it dosen't complete when she is enslaved if you have already enslaved her, that means you have missed it when she wasen't enslaved.

principal can be you might have missed the family or something like that.

Unsure if i have explained everything correctly on what you need to do
OOooh I figured it out.

Needed to attend classes with her family

Anyway thanks very much for the prompt reply~~~

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ulix

May 13, 2018
Hi,
In the rar archive I forgot some basic files. I have created a new archive with all the necessary files. Find it in the same link as the translation (as an update).
The link is this:

Let me know if it works right now.

Nell'archivio rar ho dimenticato alcuni file fondamentali. Ho creato un nuovo archivio con tutti i file necessari. Lo trovi nello stesso link della traduzione (come aggiornamento).
Fammi sapere se adesso ti funziona correttamente.
It works perfectly now! Thank you very much.. is nice to play once in my native language!

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
Let me know, if it worked or not ;)
kind of. I can run the game directly from with Ren'Py but when i try and have it build the mac app, and then run that, it just gives a black window that ultimatly closes out. But it's fine as is. Though if you know how to do it please do let me know :D

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes