Travanax

Jan 12, 2018
One huge gripe I have about this game is how almost every single character becomes someone who loves ridoculously thick amouts of makeup/weird outfits/miraculously darker or lighter skin/really bright hair colors

Reactions: samunorton
May 10, 2018
One huge gripe I have about this game is how almost every single character becomes someone who loves ridoculously thick amouts of makeup/weird outfits/miraculously darker or lighter skin/really bright hair colors
It's the devs fetish (and supposedly the Main Characters), he ran a poll on patreon and everyone asked for him to tone it down ( ). The issue would be the time it'll take him to redo the "sprites & CG" (Honey Select screenshots) of every single character and scene.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
It's the devs fetish (and supposedly the Main Characters), he ran a poll on patreon and everyone asked for him to tone it down ( ). The issue would be the time it'll take him to redo the "sprites & CG" (Honey Select screenshots) of every single character and scene.
The author's weird sense of aesthetics is apparently deeply rooted lol

ItzPercival

Jul 1, 2017
can someone link me the internet mod? cause the internet mod link is kinda miss.. I search every single comment on that page and doesnt see anything...

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Changelog already out.

Please use search function.

Thanks
This is the last available changelog.

v1.30
-Added Playground new level
-3 hide and seek scenes
-Added Alice new level
- new Date scene- new Flirt scene- new 'Look around' scene-Amanda (Doctor's mother) new scene
-Discipline 4 level scenes in the lobby (The hospital's lobby appears only when doctor and nurses have a certain level)
-New subway scenes (You can see this event only in the morning)
-Passenger sexual harassment 7 level scenes
Computer password: 1546

Reactions: mynamez2

AlbinoRhyno

Nov 25, 2018
How do I see this scene? For some reason this scene is skipped, (skip).
You need to go to the lobby at every stage of corruption, you give her a potion, go to the lobby. To see ALL the scenes, it's like this with everyone you can corrupt.

This is something I realized late in the game, being impatient, but I would've replayed it anyway!

Reactions: Manda6

Manda6

Jan 10, 2018
You need to go to the lobby at every stage of corruption, you give her a potion, go to the lobby. To see ALL the scenes, it's like this with everyone you can corrupt.

This is something I realized late in the game, being impatient, but I would've replayed it anyway!
I try, but I think I've tried this variation.

AlbinoRhyno

Nov 25, 2018
I try, but I think I've tried this variation.
I'm not sure them...I know I'm still finding scenes I had missed and even realized there might be a couple I skipped' like one of the "dinner with the family" scenes with Aunt & nieces.

Although, since I'm trying to find them all on my own still, I haven't looked at the scene list yet.

Dr unknow

Mar 10, 2019
How can i get close to Megans Houseband?Please tell me and How can i fuck Principal?I can't do staff meeting anymore

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes