mr.annonypls

Feb 25, 2019
Just played this game.... It is amazing..... hopefully the creator adds in the new contents soon.....

[EDIT: A big tip for this current build...... to ensure that you have enough potions for corruption individual or group do not turn jenny into a slave ]

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

iJamesWolf

Nov 21, 2018
what day and time do you have to go to the church to interact with the mother superior and the other nuns? I can only seem to interact with Maria?

cri

Oct 23, 2017
How do I use the Gas-Potion in schoolgirls? I only can use it in the teachers and Mrs.Principal

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
How do I use the Gas-Potion in schoolgirls? I only can use it in the teachers and Mrs.Principal
Monday mornings go to the school, then go to the GYM. You will have the choice to use gas potion then and affect the students. It takes several times to get good results so will take a couple weeks. Can only be done at the first time slot Monday mornings.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: cri

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Monday mornings go to the school, then go to the GYM. You will have the choice to use gas potion then and affect the students. It takes several times to get good results so will take a couple weeks. Can only be done at the first time slot Monday mornings.

Hope that helps.
hi, Grrrrraciasss :)

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes