• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Did someone say "mod"???

Well, we are here!!!
The reality is that women were born bald then they became hairy when they grew tits. :heartcoveredeyes:
So hairy is awesome. If you want a bald beaver, that's your choice. Personally I like them furry kitties.
With that said, chill out with the hairy cat discussion.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Did someone say "mod"???

Well, we are here!!!
The reality is that women were born bald then they became hairy when they grew tits. :heartcoveredeyes:
So hairy is awesome. If you want a bald beaver, that's your choice. Personally I like them furry kitties.
With that said, chill out with the hairy cat discussion.
Good mutt, now come here and let me pet you!:heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey man bring that jar of cookies, and we can watch them argue about hair!

I myself shave my arm pits cause i just find it nasty.. but what do i know. I'm not very normal irl, anyway normal is boring if you ask me. I also like when its shaved at the front & behind.. if i wanted something furry i get a cat or a dog (uhh..NOT in a sexual way!..i think?;)) why am i even in this thread? how did i get here? i guess you are stuck with me for now.:happyblush
Wait for me ;):):)

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Mrs.Simpson Date scene
I am adding a dating scene mainly to this update.
It 's hard for me to work after I went on vacation lol
JDXgG78Hqqe9sIIkMJE-1QQX_dvCUTSIXowSjyt8uvfGf12ZLwBnpv4OKkZ9w972.png

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
well all i know is the mother is going to meet the exhibitionist who started you on the quest to corrupt the town although i do hope we get some more scenes with the aunt and cousins this version
Thanks a Lot, My Friend.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes