Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
v0.60 Lite version
v0.60 Heavy version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.
v0.60 bug fixed file #4
This is the file with the bug fixed. (Utopia bug, toilet scene, Some school bugs)
After downloading, overwrite the existing script.rpyc file in the game folder.
I'll be more careful so that there are no bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
U

User_51567

Couldn't have him accidentally finish the game, could we? That'd be a huge blow to his economy.
Finish no...
But damn, this is a small update, if you look at all the updates he put out the last couple months..Every update gets smaller and smaller.
So is guess that this game is going in to the infamous 0.10 update, if he is introducing new chars at this point and other chars or not even 10% finished content wise.... Well...This is going to be a long project.

A project i love nevertheless...... But if you look at the content Boomatica is putting out every 2 weeks...then this is a little bit dissapointing.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Finish no...
But damn, this is a small update, if you look at all the updates he put out the last couple months..Every update gets smaller and smaller.
So is guess that this game is going in to the infamous 0.10 update, if he is introducing new chars at this point and other chars or not even 10% finished content wise.... Well...This is going to be a long project.

A project i love nevertheless...... But if you look at the content Boomatica is putting out every 2 weeks...then this is a little bit dissapointing.
i was expecting less content in this version then we got due to him being on vacation for a week

Reactions: Gilberg

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
Is anyone else unable to get any progression at the school? I can go to the principles office but she just tells me to go, and I can look at the girls and talk to the coach but can't place the gas bomb.

you need to get a job at the school through surfing the net

Last edited:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for the link :)
Good update ! I feared it could be a little new version but it's pretty cool !!

tito

Feb 28, 2017
not to sure how to make jenny a slave. it keeps saying that i dont know how
How do you make jenny a slave
It seems bugged, just write "utopia_event = 1" in the console then talk to Jenny. But keep a save file cause there is no real content for slave Jenny and you'll lose every interaction with her at her room except for the night interaction

U

User_51567

It's been a couple updates ago that i played this game, but for the love of everything that's good i don't know how to acces the Police Station anymore..
Feel like an idiot..

Can anybody give me a Tip ??

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes