xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It's been a couple updates ago that i played this game, but for the love of everything that's good i don't know how to acces the Police Station anymore..
Feel like an idiot..

Can anybody give me a Tip ??
Gotta advance the boss lady for a bit then there will be a scene of you groping her ass, police officer lady stops you and bam police station unlocked.

what? is different about the free version of heavy. Recall guys
Slightly lower image quality to reduce size of game, most likely you can go with the lite version unless you are really a super graphics snob.

Now to just wait for the updated mod, cuz screw all the grind for potions.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Gotta advance the boss lady for a bit then there will be a scene of you groping her ass, police officer lady stops you and bam police station unlocked.

Slightly lower image quality to reduce size of game, most likely you can go with the lite version unless you are really a super graphics snob.

Now to just wait for the updated mod, cuz screw all the grind for potions.
i use save it online for bypassing potions gas potions and money

Reactions: Freki

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Немного ниже качество изображения, чтобы уменьшить размер игры, скорее всего, вы можете пойти с облегченным версией, если только вы не являетесь супер-графическим снобом.

Теперь, чтобы просто дождаться обновленного мод, вывинтите все дробилки для зелий. [/ QUOTE]
конечно, дело только в MB и качество, спасибо

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
have you figured out how to corrupt the principal and p.e teacher yet or go internet surfing?
You need to check internet on your PC to start the job quest. Go to the principal and follow the hints. After that you will be able to access her and corrupt her. So far no idea for the PE teacher. She is the next on the lsit.

Reactions: ivann

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
yeah when i check internet the explorer it only gives me the option of earning $100 but that was there since version 0.2.5 i am using cheats through save it online but i dont see how that could be affecting it
So you don't have the surfing internet option? Another bug then

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Do you mean that you was able to make your mom a slave? How????
console command, tito explained what the event code was. Before that you got to find the console.rpy and edit it so console= true so you can use the console. Its a bitch and franky not worth it.

Reactions: wep

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
It seems bugged, just write "utopia_event = 1" in the console then talk to Jenny. But keep a save file cause there is no real content for slave Jenny and you'll lose every interaction with her at her room except for the night interaction
just a note to other people.

Reactions: wep
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes