Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah... so depends on how much you've downloaded in the last 6 hours. There are ways around it (use the search bar at top of page to find thread) and then regions vary for the limit. My region (U.S.A) has a 5-6gb limit so this game is at the top though that's for people with an account.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also how do you get the mom as a slave.
I saw someone say something about a console command but no one's actually explained a legit method nor do I see a console command in any post since v0.6 came out. So straight answer from anyone who knows either or. No references. How do you make the mother a Slave. Also I think the mod is affecting the internet options.

Corball

Nov 23, 2016
there is also an option to use the gas potion on the subway. But alas it says under development.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
anyone can upload to torrent or some other uploader?
if u want tahat because of size limitations, u can get the lite version of the game, there is no content removed, just lower sized images thats all.

alto i understand if there are other reasons

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
author's reply:
Eh? I always update a similar amount~
Maybe I'm looking through rose-tinted glassed, but it definitely seems like previous versions added a lot more content.

reyxter

May 8, 2017
Been through all of the new content now. Took some doctoring, this update seems terribly rushed. I mean he referenced the Jenny slave room masturbation event even though it's not even in the game. Haven't found out yet why the school events aren't triggering properly.

But I did find a new scene not mentioned in the changelog. It's the Sis slave toilet scene, fully scripted and imaged. Don't know if this is new or has been in previous versions already.
You can trigger it via the console with "jump na_slave_toilet"

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes