LuC!f3r

May 28, 2017
if u want tahat because of size limitations, u can get the lite version of the game, there is no content removed, just lower sized images thats all.

alto i understand if there are other reasons
I have reached the limit to download from mega.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
How to make Jenny as a slave ? 220 points, and visited the Utopia : still saying that not knowing "how to" ?

R : Its bugged in the base download, see for the patch earlier.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
ok for the people that have the slave problem is a bug you need to download the fix pach but the pach only fix that event all the new school events are bug so you still need to wait for the next fix pach hope that help

Reactions: Darkaura

Telaman

Nov 28, 2016
Any way to cheat money in this version? The cheat mod in the OP doesn't work for me.

Edit: Got it. The console still works with money = x.

Last edited:

equarent

Feb 21, 2017
Any way to cheat money in this version? The cheat mod in the OP doesn't work for me.
mod in OP works
in my case I just delete 'com.rpyc' in game an copy there file from mod 'com.rpy' without changing a file type, as is.

Jul 23, 2017
I'm guessing this is just noice inn the wind now,but those of you who got the gym potion scene ,how DID you get it?all I get are options with PE teacher and looking at girls.And yes I know it's supposed to be on monday.

Reactions: Username7

seden

Aug 22, 2016
They are lot of loose ends, this developer is favoring multiples ongoing quests/content, so its not easy (out of tracking the changelog) to know what is possible.
Exemple : only the Mother as so far the slave scene, this while she has no content at all once done (ouf the toilet scene that is).

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Hello everyone, the changeLog talk about Utopia... But, where can i find that?... I have nothing new on the map.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
sorry to hear that i did this after i corrupted the principal and p.e teacher after i used a gas potion in the gym where the Assembly is then asked the principal to change the rules then i used save it online to make it morning again then came back for another scene then i was able to see nude volleyball in the regular gym
bro and how do you corrup them i cant get any more than (i need to make a reason to meet her)

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
bro and how do you corrup them i cant get any more than (i need to make a reason to meet her)
use ther internet on your pc (gives you a job offer, not sure it works though). Approach the principal, talk to currupted miss thomson, now you can currupt the pe teacher and principal

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
a
use ther internet on your pc (gives you a job offer, not sure it works though). Approach the principal, talk to currupted miss thomson, now you can currupt the pe teacher and principal
and the job offer is random wen you earn money working of the internet?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes