Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
The lite version has reduced image quality? 2GB of image quality reduction? I have a very slow internet, so can anyone tell me what difference the lite version make?
Very little, unless you have extremely good eyes or are playing on a 40" UHD monitor...

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Cant make mom to my slave. He allways just tell me "I dont know how to make her a slave".
I allready was in Utopia and shes allready at LvL405.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Cant make mom to my slave. He allways just tell me "I dont know how to make her a slave".
I allready was in Utopia and shes allready at LvL405.
When you visit Utopia, do you get the same introduction event every time? If so download the fix that was posted a couple of pages back. I had the same issue and that fixed it.

Reactions: Hexel

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-_-

oh well, it is intresting and am intrested to see waht comes next. altho i think he really should finish up some of the other girls first

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I can't browse the internet and so can't get the job at the school and the new Emily date scene also won't trigger.
That sucks.

konandram

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I can't browse the internet and so can't get the job at the school and the new Emily date scene also won't trigger.
That sucks.
You need to disable the mod as the mod interferes with the option to internet surfing at the computer.

Reactions: botc76

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Listen buddy if the woman doesn't have a beard that would make ZZ Top jealous I just can't get my rocks off, ok!

Reactions: kekkonenfinnish
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes