Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I cant make Jenny become my slave help me
If you bothered to read earlier threads then you'd have your answer. But because I'm such an effin amazing dude I'll tell you:

Its disabled, you can manually force it, but I dont recommend it. Theres only 2 scenes with the slave state, and its prone to crashing the game.

So unless you REALLY want to see the mom dancing in front of strangers calling her a bitch and watch her drink piss then I'd suggest leaving it until the developer adds it in properly.

Yasou

May 14, 2017
I can make Jenny become my slave help me
If you bothered to read earlier threads then you'd have your answer. But because I'm such an effin amazing dude I'll tell you:

Its disabled, you can manually force it, but I dont recommend it. Theres only 2 scenes with the slave state, and its prone to crashing the game.

So unless you REALLY want to see the mom dancing in front of strangers calling her a bitch and watch her drink piss then I'd suggest leaving it until the developer adds it in properly.
I was read earlier threads but I still dont understand because Im stupid at computer

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I was read earlier threads but I still dont understand because Im stupid at computer
In this post , Vespak posted a Mega link to some files you can unpack into your /game/ folder that should fix the known bugs.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How i go to Mrs. Simpson at night? Because i can't go in downtown at night...
Outside the house i have only the option to go Megan's house but not Simpson's house

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
How i go to Mrs. Simpson at night? Because i can't go in downtown at night...
Outside the house i have only the option to go Megan's house but not Simpson's house
u do somthing in town at evining then u have acses

D

Deleted member 9433

You have to use it during assembly, however that can only happen on day 1 (The dev made an error or decided on purpose not to allow you to attend the assembly.) I have fixed it in my file (Basically, you change day = 1 to day%7 = 1)

I also fixed a few other errors, like when you get a job at the school, you cant actually do the job because the menu options only appear on day 2 and 4. The dev made an error by not checking for the day of the week, instead hes checking for the amount of days you have played. So basically, without editing the files, you can only attend the assembly and gas the girls on day 1.

You can fix it yourself by opening school.rpy, finding the code:

label gym:
if day == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

and changing it to:

label gym:
if day%7 == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

the %7 basically checks what day of the week it is. With that in, the code will let you attend the assembly every monday in the morning.
Hey man, how do i edit rpyc Datas ? i only know notepad ++but that doesn't work.

And how do i start to get the job ? i talk with the principal and it says i have to come with a reason ?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hey man, how do i edit rpyc Datas ? i only know notepad ++but that doesn't work.

And how do i start to get the job ? i talk with the principal and it says i have to come with a reason ?
Not the rpyc files - edit the rpy files. They should open fine in text...

D

Deleted member 9433

Not the rpyc files - edit the rpy files. They should open fine in text...
i don't have the rpy files i only got the rpyc files ?
i use the big download game is there any difference?

Edit*

Can anyone tell me where i can get the rpy datas from ? i only have the rpyc

Last edited by a moderator:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i don't have the rpy files i only got the rpyc files ?
i use the big download game is there any difference?

Edit*

Can anyone tell me where i can get the rpy datas from ? i only have the rpyc
Someone was nice enough to write a batfile called UnRen.bat. You find it over in the tools section of the forum. You place the bat file in the root folder of what ever renpy game you want to extract, then open it and press 1,2,3 or 4 (What ever matches your needs) one of the functions is to extract the .rpyc files into their editable form which is the .rpy file, those you can edit, and the Renpy engine will always read the .rpy files before the .rpyc files, so you dont need to delete the originals.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I'm confused. Playing with the fix #4 Vespak posted corrects the issues with enslaving Jenny, or no? Does it correct "Slave Jenny's toilet scene" but still leave her unenslavable due to tha code error people discussed above, or were you just discussing how to fix the issues for those who prefer doing it themselves (and fixing other stuff the dev screwed up and hasn't patched yet)?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i dont have a life so this update doesnt bother as much as it should not only that but numerous of games are still coming out like dreams and desire dating my daughter etc
I played only what I want really see, and I'm thinking in finish after all the new releases. ;);):)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I'm confused. Playing with the fix #4 Vespak posted corrects the issues with enslaving Jenny, or no? Does it correct "Slave Jenny's toilet scene" but still leave her unenslavable due to tha code error people discussed above, or were you just discussing how to fix the issues for those who prefer doing it themselves (and fixing other stuff the dev screwed up and hasn't patched yet)?
From what I saw, it allows you to enslave her (Hell, you dont even need his "fix" open console write "utopia_event = 1" and the nyou can enslave her. However you only get 2 scenes, one of which is repeatable, all other events are no longer available (As in the 1on1 events). and unless you REALLY want to see Jenny drink piss like its water from a waterfall then its not worth the bugs and crashes. I believe theres a reason it werent enabled to start with.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
From what I saw, it allows you to enslave her (Hell, you dont even need his "fix" open console write "utopia_event = 1" and the nyou can enslave her. However you only get 2 scenes, one of which is repeatable, all other events are no longer available (As in the 1on1 events). and unless you REALLY want to see Jenny drink piss like its water from a waterfall then its not worth the bugs and crashes. I believe theres a reason it werent enabled to start with.
The fix is also makes actions at school available: go to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays; Monday morning using a gas-potion at the assembly event.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
The fix is also makes actions at school available: go to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays; Monday morning using a gas-potion at the assembly event.
Its fairly easy to fix that yourselves and make sure the mod author didnt fuck up somehow :p Its literally 2 lines of code you need to change from "day ==" to "day%7 ==" xD

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes