Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Its fairly easy to fix that yourselves and make sure the mod author didnt fuck up somehow :p Its literally 2 lines of code you need to change from "day ==" to "day%7 ==" XD
Thanks! Just keep in mind that a lot of people don't even know about the console and even more wouldn't know what to change. I usually only use the console if it is absolutely unavoidable. :)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Thanks! Just keep in mind that a lot of people don't even know about the console and even more wouldn't know what to change. I usually only use the console if it is absolutely unavoidable. :)
Oh, you dont change that code in the console :p you open the .rpy file, hunt down the line "day == 2" and replace it to make it look like this "day%7 == 2".

Basically what the "%7" does is to take the days you have played so far, divide them via a code method called Modulo (Its a programming thing, I cant honestly explain the math behind it) and find what day it is. So, for example, I had played for 71 days, which would be a monday ingame. What Modulo basically does is say "71 days, divide that by weeks, find what day of the week it is, okay its a monday, so that 1" which would mean "71%7 = 1 = monday (monday = 1, tuesday =2 etc)

I'll find you the specific lines to change in the code and in what code files.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
school.rpy:

label gym:
if day == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

should be:

label gym:
if day%7 == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

Otherwise it checks if you're on day 1 and its morning, meaning you can never go to the assembly again after the very first day.

Second file is script.rpy:

label school_ent2:
if day == 2 or day == 4:
menu:
"Go to work":
jump school_work
"Go to Mrs.Simpson":
jump school
"Go to the principal's office":
jump principal
"Go to the Gym":
jump gym
"Go to the Hall":
jump school_hall
"Go out":
jump town

Again, with the code above it literally checks if the current day is the second day or fourth day thats passed ingame so far, instead of checking which day of the week it is.

Heres the correct code to check for the day of the week so you can do it weekly instead of just once per playthrough:

label school_ent2:
if day%7 == 2 or day%7 == 4:
menu:
"Go to work":
jump school_work
"Go to Mrs.Simpson":
jump school
"Go to the principal's office":
jump principal
"Go to the Gym":
jump gym
"Go to the Hall":
jump school_hall
"Go out":
jump town

I would highly recommend looking through the code for future stuff, it really helps being able to read it, just a little bit :) You can always make backups after all if you're afraid of fucking something up.

Trust me, its nice being able to solve your own crashes instead of asking for help on here, hoping someone is kind enough to help you out :p

Reactions: Darkaura

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Oh, you dont change that code in the console :p you open the .rpy file, hunt down the line "day == 2" and replace it to make it look like this "day%7 == 2".

Basically what the "%7" does is to take the days you have played so far, divide them via a code method called Modulo (Its a programming thing, I cant honestly explain the math behind it) and find what day it is. So, for example, I had played for 71 days, which would be a monday ingame. What Modulo basically does is say "71 days, divide that by weeks, find what day of the week it is, okay its a monday, so that 1" which would mean "71%7 = 1 = monday (monday = 1, tuesday =2 etc)

I'll find you the specific lines to change in the code and in what code files.
Sorry, but copying the fix is waaaayyyy easier for me! XD Thanks for trying to explain though.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry, but copying the fix is waaaayyyy easier for me! XD Thanks for trying to explain though.
Well, i tried :p

But you gotta be able to see that fixing the issue on your own would be a lot easier than hoping some other fob would get it right on a random internet forum xD

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
From what I saw, it allows you to enslave her (Hell, you dont even need his "fix" open console write "utopia_event = 1" and the nyou can enslave her. However you only get 2 scenes, one of which is repeatable, all other events are no longer available (As in the 1on1 events). and unless you REALLY want to see Jenny drink piss like its water from a waterfall then its not worth the bugs and crashes. I believe theres a reason it werent enabled to start with.
I see, thanks. I'm part lazy and part code dumb so even for simple fixes, if there's a working patch avaliable I prefer to just go with it instead of fixing it myself because I always think I'll fuck things up somehow. I intend to get more familiarized with ren'py and related tools, but for tonight I just want to play ASAP.

As for the lack of scenes and bugs it may cause, I'll just make sure to do the slave stuff last.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I see, thanks. I'm part lazy and part code dumb so even for simple fixes, if there's a working patch avaliable I prefer to just go with it instead of fixing it myself because I always think I'll fuck things up somehow. I intend to get more familiarized with ren'py and related tools, but for tonight I just want to play ASAP.

As for the lack of scenes and bugs it may cause, I'll just make sure to do the slave stuff last.
What I usually do is simply, play until I cant find any new shit, look through the images folder, if I see a new image I instantly stop and snoop in the code for hte girl in the picture to see how to unlock it :p + its handy to do that since you can literally find out what a scene is called and then use hte console to call upon the scene. Literally like changing a chapter in a dvd

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
yeah the toilet scene really is a turn off im just grateful she doesnt eat his shit like a chocolate pie
I don't mind piss play, especially in the context of sexual slavery. I agree about shit eating though, that is usually where I draw a line, though I can still tolerate a small amount of it.

Reactions: JackieS

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I used to not be able to accept piss, beastiality etc. But its such a .. "stable ingredient" in many games with genres I enjoy that I've come to accept them.. Hell with beastiality I still dont enjoy it, but I can find it hot (At least in the Breeding Season game, not really a big fan still, but they did a good job with it, basically the beasts in that are just anthropomorphic animals, except for when they have the feral perk)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
So there is no 0.64 verison?
Not sure if that is a joke, a pun or just ignorance. So I'll take it with a grain of salt:

1. 0.60 got released 1-2 days ago, so no.
2. This dev seems to update the game in increments of 5. so 0.55 -> 0.60 -> 0.65 etc.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have brought Mrs. Simpson to 195, but seeing the cheats on PC is always at level 3 when instead should be at level 4 (>190)... there is an explanation to this?
Pherhaps i'll have to wait for future updates? For example Jenny (the mom) at 165 have made the 4th transition changing the clothes and the scenes with new clothes...

Last edited:

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
waiting the torrent to downloadddddddd
if this is cos of mega limits, wait 6 hours.
if this is cos u think heavy has everything, and lite has nothing then u wrong

not sure what else there is
also u can make a free mega acount and get a 5GB download limit every 6 hours

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You have to use it during assembly, however that can only happen on day 1 (The dev made an error or decided on purpose not to allow you to attend the assembly.) I have fixed it in my file (Basically, you change day = 1 to day%7 = 1)

I also fixed a few other errors, like when you get a job at the school, you cant actually do the job because the menu options only appear on day 2 and 4. The dev made an error by not checking for the day of the week, instead hes checking for the amount of days you have played. So basically, without editing the files, you can only attend the assembly and gas the girls on day 1.

You can fix it yourself by opening school.rpy, finding the code:

label gym:
if day == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

and changing it to:

label gym:
if day%7 == 1 and time == 1:
jump gym_meeting
else:
jump gym2

the %7 basically checks what day of the week it is. With that in, the code will let you attend the assembly every monday in the morning.

I don't have a school.rpy file, I only have a school.rpyc file.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I don't have a school.rpy file, I only have a school.rpyc file.
Seriously.. Read some of the earlier pages.. I've said more than once you need the tool UnRen.bat. You can find it in the tools section of the forum, you place it in the root folder of your game and run it, it will extract the .rpy files from the .rpyc file.

The next person complaining they're missing a file because they didnt read the past pages I am going to smack with the largest fish I can carry and mock them for being a gay fish.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
First I was like Yeah! Then I was like .. hmmm and then I was ...... when's the next update?!

I love this game and I enjoy this game. I also appreciate this as an art form.. where digital images meet programming.

As a fan of this game I liked the part when one character's stats were high and the other a bit low and an action occurred .. the surprised/shocked look on the low stat character was done flawlessly. The 'what?! what is she doing?! did she really do that?!' , is IMO where this game shines.

I respect the developer's creativity and story telling. However, my two cents ... how about a picnic scene? Each character can bring in their own special basket ;-) also heaps of space to do a pee.

BTW love the bush on all the characters! Cheers and all the best!

Reactions: NTR Lover 69
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes